Beckville vs Harleton Thursday

Anahuac12

11 hours ago, Treadnwater said:

Final 76-21 Beckville!

Bearcats: clean up the penalties! No excuse for all that nonsense. 

I really don’t understand why Beckville is not getting any rankings love from Dave Campbell’s or anyone else. The only loss was in the opener to Timpson breaking in a new QB, and plus they were playing Timpson who besides looking human against Joaquin has just been on another level. Beckville beat Joaquin and has drummed the hell out of everyone else. Why no love? 

2 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

I really don’t understand why Beckville is not getting any rankings love from Dave Campbell’s or anyone else. The only loss was in the opener to Timpson breaking in a new QB, and plus they were playing Timpson who besides looking human against Joaquin has just been on another level. Beckville beat Joaquin and has drummed the hell out of everyone else. Why no love? 

I was kinda wondering the same thing...1 loss and it is to the favorite to win it all....only thing I could figure is they were at that game and Beckville did not look good at all...scrounged out a win against a really good Joaquin team and had blowouts ever since....Beckville district being so pathetic doesn't help any

43 minutes ago, Anahuac12 said:

I was kinda wondering the same thing...1 loss and it is to the favorite to win it all....only thing I could figure is they were at that game and Beckville did not look good at all...scrounged out a win against a really good Joaquin team and had blowouts ever since....Beckville district being so pathetic doesn't help any

14 minutes ago, Destry said:

Observation of the Beckville district—- other than Beckville and maybe Frankston , other 5 teams probably would not make top 4 in the AA division 2 districts in East Texas.

Fair enough, but I guess my deal is they are doing exactly what they should do against that kind of "competition".  

• Like 1