3ADI Bi-District: D5 vs D6

Eagleborn

5 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

I can see right now D5 thinks they can't be beat.Lot of big heads in that bunch going to be a long 2 weeks for them. Tatum going to give winny a game and jefferson is going to mop up.

What about Atlanta guru?

3 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

I can see right now D5 thinks they can't be beat.Lot of big heads in that bunch going to be a long 2 weeks for them. Tatum going to give winny a game and jefferson is going to mop up.

Tatum isn't anything better then what they have faced all year. 

Due to the athletes Jefferson has anything is possible with them

4 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Neither district will sweep.  D5 “should” get three wins.  D6 gets at least one, and might pull off an upset for a second.  It’s about to be Nov football!

I agree. I said earlier in the district games D5 would sweep but I don't believe that anymore. I think it's very possible we could split 2-2.

What’s D6 best matchup scenario to get the most or any wins first round? (Realistic placement) 

commerce/minny play for 4th seed

mv plays potts for placement(mv 2 or 3, potts 1 or 2, wb 1 or 2)

sidenote: D6 everyone seemed to have trouble with GW.  Biggest spread was 21pt win?  Yawn

7 hours ago, mvtiger99 said:

What’s D6 best matchup scenario to get the most or any wins first round? (Realistic placement) 

commerce/minny play for 4th seed

mv plays potts for placement(mv 2 or 3, potts 1 or 2, wb 1 or 2)

sidenote: D6 everyone seemed to have trouble with GW.  Biggest spread was 21pt win?  Yawn

Sabine scored 30 on y’all so what’s with comparison with that?  Every game in this district is a rivalry game. Y’all played GW with y’all’s qb. Unfortunately he went down. I had y’all picked for a state title run until then. I personally think y’all’s 1-4 isn’t much different than our 1-3. Gonna be a great first round. The great thing about it we will see after this weekend. 

18 hours ago, MVFan75457 said:

Personally think Commerce is more dangerous than Mineola.  They just have very little discipline and play emotional.  If they could clean up the mistakes and play calm then they are dangerous.  #11 is as electric as anyone in D6 and they have some size up front

Commerce is not good