3ADI Bi-District: D5 vs D6

Eagleborn

I said a few weeks back that this was a possibility. A lot of change in D6 this year. Sabine was very young, GW lost a ton of player, Tatum lost a ton and had a coaching change, ATL just came off 0-10 and had a new coach. Jefferson lost their RB mid season. I think things trend up in D6 next year. I also believe MV is headed for a fall. Minny loses their all world player. Potts will be solid as I expect Winnsboro will be as well. 

• Like 2

On 11/6/2022 at 7:25 AM, TopDawg said:

Wow your picks are hilarious.  The number one seed Jefferson.  Who beat everyone in the district according to you want win against a number 4 seed from another district.  Now that's what I call hating. I give our district props. I feel you don't get any better than Tatum and Atlanta. GW may be down but it want be for long and anything can happen. Let's go D6! 

"The first one out of the gate is not always the easiest to kill"  I think this shows how much stronger D5 was over D6

30 minutes ago, Witb107 said:

D5 dominated. Onto the next 

Winny and Potts will be just as good if not better next year. Big games for every team this week 

If we are being honest any team we’ve had in the last 5 years would have smoked Winny or Potts this year. We were pretty down this year obviously. I think any chance D5 had at competing for the region went down with Bennett. 

1 minute ago, GWBears01 said:

If we are being honest any team we’ve had in the last 5 years would have smoked Winny or Potts this year. We were pretty down this year obviously. I think any chance D5 had at competing for the region went down with Bennett. 

Let’s not get carried away here.  GW may have won some of those hypothetical matchups, but “smoked” is probably not the right word to describe the outcome.

3 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Pottsboro, in good weather conditions, didn’t look overly dominant for being a district champion. Hard to gauge the games last night with the weather. 

The 2020 Potts team would have smoked their 2022 version and we played them to the wire. 

Guest Tiger03lb
43 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I bet they're glad they not seeing us for a third straight year. 😆

Guest Tiger03lb
11 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

The 2020 Potts team would have smoked their 2022 version and we played them to the wire. 

Think you mean 19' 

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Let’s not get carried away here.  GW may have won some of those hypothetical matchups, but “smoked” is probably not the right word to describe the outcome.

There’s not a borderline contender in either district this year. He’s 100% right about his statement.