And Who Are the Racists?......

DannyZuco

It is sad that a Latina member of Congress cannot be part of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus....doesn't matter what party they are, but it seems that is not true for democrats......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-block-latina-republican-from-joining-congressional-hispanic-caucus/ar-AA13r419?cvid=6bc01cef863748aba71659df5dd69881

Per its website, the group exists to address “national and international issues” and “craft policies that impact the Hispanic community,” and “serve as a forum for the Hispanic Members of Congress to coalesce around a collective legislative agenda.” There’s nothing on its about page about only being open to progressives or members of a certain political party. Yet the group denied Flores membership in what’s clearly a partisan snub.

Seems that those that really want to destroy democracy are those that exclude people.....which doesn't seem to be the GOP. Come on liberals.....defend this.....

8 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

It is sad that a Latina member of Congress cannot be part of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus....doesn't matter what party they are, but it seems that is not true for democrats......

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-block-latina-republican-from-joining-congressional-hispanic-caucus/ar-AA13r419?cvid=6bc01cef863748aba71659df5dd69881

Per its website, the group exists to address “national and international issues” and “craft policies that impact the Hispanic community,” and “serve as a forum for the Hispanic Members of Congress to coalesce around a collective legislative agenda.” There’s nothing on its about page about only being open to progressives or members of a certain political party. Yet the group denied Flores membership in what’s clearly a partisan snub.

Seems that those that really want to destroy democracy are those that exclude people.....which doesn't seem to be the GOP. Come on liberals.....defend this.....

Some of it is, I believe, that they don't think she'll hold the seat. Just a guess.

17 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

VERY misleading thread title. Seems obvious that although they say they are non partisan, they definitely lean left.  It's about affiliation, not race. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

VERY misleading thread title. Seems obvious that although they say they are non partisan, they definitely lean left.  It's about affiliation, not race. 

How--she is hispanic--their charter says they are NON-PARTISAN--yet they don't allow the only GOP representative in the Caucus.......Liberalism at it's best....do what I say, not what I do.....

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

How--she is hispanic--their charter says they are NON-PARTISAN--yet they don't allow the only GOP representative in the Caucus.......Liberalism at it's best....do what I say, not what I do.....

They also mention a black man who happened to be Republican also who was rejected. Just because the website says non-partisan does not really mean partisan. They didn't keep her out because she was Hispanic so not racism. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The question was legit.....they ARE being racists......

You did not even answer the correct question. He did not ask are they being racist, he asked who are the races? Reading is key here. 

Also you saying a Hispanic organization didn't let her in because she was Hispanic?

Tell me you didn't even open the article without telling me you didn't open the article. 

Someone get this man a joint so he can chill and stop being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative 

6 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

You did not even answer the correct question. He did not ask are they being racist, he asked who are the races? Reading is key here. 

Also you saying a Hispanic organization didn't let her in because she was Hispanic?

Tell me you didn't even open the article without telling me you didn't open the article. 

Someone get this man a joint so he can chill and stop being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative 

The dimnuts are racists.....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ctown81 said:

They also mention a black man who happened to be Republican also who was rejected. Just because the website says non-partisan does not really mean partisan. They didn't keep her out because she was Hispanic so not racism. 

Well it does seem to be partisan, which would also make them liars on top of the fact that they are discriminating against a Hispanic Woman who asked to join a Hispanic Caucus.....it's either racism, or just plan discrimination against someone of another political party. What if you as a teacher said you weren't going to teach the economically abled kids....wouldn't that be the same thing....you are discriminating against kids with money. 

Yet, the democrats are the first ones to call people "nazis", "skinheads", or racists, until they do it.....which brings us back to the liberal mantra "do as I say, not as I do"......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The dimnuts are racists.....

Prime example is this and the L.A. City Council.  Even their people of color are racists to other people of color and their own if they don't follow their party line.  They call them all sorts of racists names if they are Republican, because they are not like them.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ctown81 said:

Just because the website says non-partisan does not really mean non-partisan

I think you mean non-partisan. I "fixed" it for you.

But if "non-partisan" doesn't really mean "non-partisan", what exactly does it mean? Is this Democrats just randomly changing the definitions of words again?

• Love 1

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

Prime example is this and the L.A. City Council.  Even their people of color are racists to other people of color and their own if they don't follow their party line.  They call them all sorts of racists names if they are Republican, because they are not like them.  

That's impossible. We're told by Democrats and the media that only white people can be racist. Don't you remember? Because some of them have tried to change the definition of "racism".

Edited by Monte1076

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

So basically she was denied for party and NOT race.

1 minute ago, Monte1076 said:

Because "non-partisan" doesn't really mean non-partisan, right?

Yeah I'm not about to go back and forth with something that's obvious. It wasn't bc she was Hispanic it was due to Republican. I said what I said and to the quote, yeah but more like "always" instead of "really". 

43 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So are they lying, or did they change the meaning of "non-partisan"?

adjective: non-partisan

not biased or partisan, especially toward any particular political group.

So like I said, saying non partisan on your website does not mean they follow it. 

7 hours ago, ctown81 said:

adjective: non-partisan

not biased or partisan, especially toward any particular political group.

So like I said, saying non partisan on your website does not mean they follow it. 

So then again I ask: Why do they have it on their website?

Edited by Monte1076