Corrigan-Camden vs centerville for the district championship!!

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs. Centerville   

46 members have voted

1. 1. District Champion is?????

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

CC wins this one.  I think y’all’s speed will be too much them.  CC by two scores. 👍

Yes sir that’s kinda what I’m thinking.. i believe they won’t be able to contain us on the edges with our speed ,  playing those huge offensive lines in pre district helped out tremendously for our defense !  Teams have not been able to run on us at all since district has started.. if we can shut down their run,  CC wins big!  If not .. it might turn into a shootout! 

Edited by corrigancamden09
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CC by two scores. Centerville is a tough talented football team but CC will simply out athlete them. Centerville won't be able to stop CC's speed and athletes I believe we will light up the scoreboard. Likewise I believe Centerville will move the ball and try and play keep away as much as they can. It'll be a good one I believe I don't see either team getting "exposed" as some say. But I like the dogs in this one! (and go ahead and let all the CC is trash they aint played nobody posts begin i know they are coming lol)

6 hours ago, HornetSenior said:

I don't know how the teams match up scheme wise, but I have to go with Centerville just based on comparing schedules. CC hasn't played any team as good as Crawford, Mart, or Jefferson.

Crawford, Mart, and Jefferson are good yes. But CC has beat Buna,Kirbyville, and Coldspring who are all 3a-1 teams. They haven't done very well in their tough districts but if any of those 3 teams were in 2a-1  they are right in there with the likes of the rest of the heay hitters you can bank on that!

2 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

CC by two scores. Centerville is a tough talented football team but CC will simply out athlete them. Centerville won't be able to stop CC's speed and athletes I believe we will light up the scoreboard. Likewise I believe Centerville will move the ball and try and play keep away as much as they can. It'll be a good one I believe I don't see either team getting "exposed" as some say. But I like the dogs in this one! (and go ahead and let all the CC is trash they aint played nobody posts begin i know they are coming lol)

Thats the way I’m thinking it goes as well with CC’s speed being too much. Anybody saying CC is trash don’t know what they talking about. Being a Cooper fan, I’m very interested in seeing how this one plays out. The Dawgs likely see the loser of this game in 2nd round of playoffs.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bulldognation1 said:

Thats the way I’m thinking it goes as well with CC’s speed being too much. Anybody saying CC is trash don’t know what they talking about. Being a Cooper fan, I’m very interested in seeing how this one plays out. The Dawgs likely see the loser of this game in 2nd round of playoffs.

Yep that's what it's looking like! And believe you me there is plenty of people out there that wanna see CC go down this week but I don't see it happening! 

There’s been many years that teams have been going to out athlete Centerville and they come home disappointed.
CC is no slouch. They are a good team and Coldspring and Kirbyville are very solid wins. I could see it being CC wining by 14 or if it stays close Centerville winning by a TD.
Centerville is going to be disciplined and stick to their game. I just see them pulling it out in the end. 

Edited by jacketgrad06
  • Like 1

Just now, jacketgrad06 said:

There’s been many years that teams have been going to out athlete Centerville and they come home disappointed.
CC is no slouch. They are a good team and Coldspring and Kirbyville are very solid wins. I could see it being CC wining by 14 or if it stays close Centerville winning by a TD.
Centerville is going to be disciplined and stick to there game. I just see them pulling it out in the end. 

It will be close no doubt. I don't believe there is any chance whatsoever of anyone pulling way ahead. Centerville is very disciplined always have been! They've run that wing T forever now and they know how to run it! Centerville is very similar to old school CC we'll see how it goes! And finally someone acknowledges those wins 🤣

2 minutes ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Centerville is going to be disciplined and stick to there game. I just see them pulling it out in the end. 

You got a point there. I thought Jefferson would be too much for CV & out athlete them but it didn't happen.

Should be good game...... impressed with what CChas put together............. HOWERVER,,,,,,,,,,,, if Centerville put the fight up they did agaist crawford and mart AND beat JEFFY I dont think the out athlete argument flies here............. because if you know jeffy jeffy is.............. F A S T......... Good game but i think cville wears them down a pulls away late....... closest team CC has played is Coldspring-oak hurst and they pulled it out by  three and i think cville is overall better............ Tigers by 14.....

15 minutes ago, PurpleEagles04 said:

This is insanity lol. Regardless of 3A-D1.... CC pre-district opponent record 13-24 - Centerville pre-district opponent record is 26-6. Jefferson is 3A-D1 and Mart and Crawford beat Buna, Kville, and Coldspring by 30.

Lol it amazes me how people get on here and think that centerville is gonna blow CC out….   And all I’ve heard is how CC ain’t played anyone… 

you put buna .. kirbyville.. and coldspring in 2A , and they are right up in the mix with the heavy hitters! 

my goodness we beat centerville last year and we returned everyone! Plus added to it….  And in my opinion we are way better this year!  

so I’m telling you right now!  Centerville ain’t blowing CC out! 
centerville might win in a absolute battle!!  But they won’t blow us out.. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, PurpleEagles04 said:

This is insanity lol. Regardless of 3A-D1.... CC pre-district opponent record 13-24 - Centerville pre-district opponent record is 26-6. Jefferson is 3A-D1 and Mart and Crawford beat Buna, Kville, and Coldspring by 30.

I believe me and you had this conversation a few weeks ago didint we? Like I stated I know mart,jefferson, and crawford are good. But i promise you they don't beat Buna, Kirbyville or Coldspring by 30. It's fortunate that pre district opponent records have no ramifications on how a game will play out as you will see this week when CC goes to Centerville it's gonna be a jam up game any way you look at it. My point is who you play in August and September does not matter come November and December. I was using those 3 wins as an example to simply provide proof that CC has beaten several decent teams not as proof as to how this game is going to play out.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

You never compare teams in non-district, but I will tell you this Centerville scheduled like they should in non-district to be battle tested, Crawford is Crawford, Mart is Mart, and Jefferson is speed.  If you think that CC has better athletes then Mart and Jefferson then you do not know the game of football or you do not know central Texas.  I will take THE VILLE by 10.  Hope both the teams come out healthy and that each has a long play-off season.  IRON SHARPENS IRON

7 minutes ago, Arrow said:

You never compare teams in non-district, but I will tell you this Centerville scheduled like they should in non-district to be battle tested, Crawford is Crawford, Mart is Mart, and Jefferson is speed.  If you think that CC has better athletes then Mart and Jefferson then you do not know the game of football or you do not know central Texas.  I will take THE VILLE by 10.  Hope both the teams come out healthy and that each has a long play-off season.  IRON SHARPENS IRON

I agree totally. Mart is Mart and Crawford is Crawford. I haven't seen much on them this year but I know those are 2 powerhouse 2a programs. Now Jefferson on the other hand I believe CC can stand toe to toe with as far as athletes go I really do. I agree with @corrigancamden09CC will get no respect until we put Centerville down again. I believe there is a bit of fear in the hearts of 2a-1 region 3. Everyone wants to see CC beat to give themselves a little assurance that someone can do it. We all know what happened the last season CC was in 2a I do believe that is in the back of their minds too! Needless to say this will be a great game and win , lose or draw both teams will make some noise in the playoffs I do believe

46 minutes ago, Arrow said:

Brother I don’t recall anyone from CC saying that we are better than mart or Crawford..  or at least I Haven’t..  

but I will say this…. I believe we could beat Jefferson! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Brother I don’t recall anyone from CC saying that we are better than mart or Crawford..  or at least I Haven’t..  

but I will say this…. I believe we could beat Jefferson! 

Wasn't me 🤣 Crawford and Mart are always stout. Crawford got a good shot at being the team to come out on top of the other side of the bracket this year!

1 minute ago, GATA18 said:

Wasn't me 🤣 Crawford and Mart are always stout. Crawford got a good shot at being the team to come out on top of the other side of the bracket this year!

😂 seems people are always putting words in our mouth brother…. This is one game I want to come out on top for man!    Makes it even better when nobody believed you could do it!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, jacketgrad06 said:

Idk why everyone think CV doesn’t have athletes they have a good track program every year. And they definitely have a good strength coach.  I’m pretty sure  CV returned a bunch same as CC. Probably going to be a 1 score game same as last year either team could win. 

4 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

Idk why everyone think CV doesn’t have athletes they have a good track program every year. And they definitely have a good strength coach.  I’m pretty sure  CV returned a bunch same as CC. Probably going to be a 1 score game same as last year either team could win. 

That’s what we think man as far as the score goes ! But it just amazes me how some guarantee a centerville victory… and they say they will expose us… 

this game will be a war!!  A war that either team could win… 

• Thanks 1