Corrigan-Camden vs centerville for the district championship!!

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs. Centerville   

46 members have voted

1. 1. District Champion is?????

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, HeatTested said:

Then lost by 3 TDs to a team that Centerville beat.

Are you not hearing me?!?!?!? We had 5 starters out that night!   We beat Hemphill last year in the opening district game ..  and the injury bug hit unfortunately..   the same Hemphill team that beat new waverly this year.. 🧐

Edited by corrigancamden09

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Are you not hearing me?!?!?!? We had 5 starters out that night!   We beat Hemphill last year in the opening district game ..  and the injury bug hit unfortunately..   the same Hemphill team that beat new waverly this year.. 🧐

Y’all had a QB out that game…. 
that’s it….. saw film for play off time…. Only one missing was 4 the last couple of games. 

Just now, corrigancamden09 said:

Are you not hearing me?!?!?!? We had 5 starters out that night!   We beat Hemphill last year in the opening district game ..  and the injury bug hit unfortunately..   the same Hemphill team that beat new waverly.. 🧐

Last year NW beat Hemphill, so if you're talking about this year it is a different team... Just like Centerville is a new team. It's okay though I'll be here for the excuses Friday.

2 minutes ago, HeatTested said:

Dang can't handle the facts.

No you can’t handle it..  you start talking about last year’s games..  then we I start giving facts on NW..  you start saying centerville is a different team this year…. We what makes you think CC ain’t different?? 
we will see after tomorrow night though 

No you can’t handle it..  you start talking about last year’s games..  then we I start giving facts on NW..  you start saying centerville is a different team this year…. We what makes you think CC ain’t different?? 
we will see after tomorrow night though 

I was pointing out that you have a history of being over confident and getting proved wrong. I was using the NW game as reference... You brought up HH beating NW and the fact that y'all beat Centerville last year.

2 minutes ago, HeatTested said:

I was pointing out that you have a history of being over confident and getting proved wrong. I was using the NW game as reference... You brought up HH beating NW and the fact that y'all beat Centerville last year.

Which proves you brought up last year first! 😂 

I can promise you this!  I don’t care if CC blows centerville out ..  this is probably my last thread to start ..  because people like y’all get on here calling us cocky..  and overconfident for supporting and being proud of our team..  

go look and read all my comments on here!  I have said from the beginning that this will be a war !!  And it’s a chance CC loses this game..  

people need to stop putting words in my mouth ! 

56 minutes ago, BEASTeastTX said:

I hope Corrigan makes a run. Coach Ratliff is a good dude. But you guys are insufferable lol. 

Dude come on. Nobody is saying CC by fiddy or nothing like that. You people are a joke. There is nothing wrong with supporting your team. Me and @corrigancamden09 either one have gave Cville credit where it's due. weve been open minded to the fact a CC loss is very possible. This whole pre district talk is nonsense. We played 3 tough ones and so has Centerville and that's that. Im sick of hearing about insanity and delusions and blasphemy and all that. There is obviously a reason you guys won't compare the district games. Cause CC has the edge that's why. But yall this is gonna be a good game and ive said that from the start. And it is true if Cville cant get a push up front. They are done for. But if they do it's gonna be a shootout and thats a fact. 

Edited by GATA18

1 minute ago, GATA18 said:

Dude come on. Nobody is saying CC by fiddy or nothing like that. You people are a joke. There is nothing wrong with supporting your team. Me and @corrigancamden09 either one have been Cville credit where it's true weve been open minded to the fact a CC loss is very possible. This whole pre district talk is nonsense. We played 3 tough ones and so has Centerville and that's that. Im sick of hearing about insanity and delusions and blasphemy and all that. There is obviously a reason you guys won't compare the district games. Cause CC has the edge that's why. But yall this is gonna be a good game and ive said that from the start. And it is true if Cville cant get a push up front. They are done for. But if they do it's gonna be a shootout and thats a fact. 

Brother you are wasting your time … 😂 no matter what you say,  only thing gonna open peoples eyes is a CC win tomorrow night! 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, HeatTested said:

Dude NW and HH have no meaning whatsoever on this game and to even bring that up is doing nothing but stirring the pot. You need to focus on the beatdown Newton is gonna put on yall this week more than 2a-1 games

1 minute ago, GATA18 said:

Dude NW and HH have no meaning whatsoever on this game and to even bring that up is doing nothing but stirring the pot. You need to focus on the beatdown Newton is gonna put on yall this week more than 2a-1 games

Your dad is the one who brought up Hemphill. I mentioned New Waverly because that's where I graduated from and where my kids go to school and when we played y'all last year all we heard from CC09 is how they were going to come over here and annihilate us. Just for them to lose by 3TDs

11 minutes ago, HeatTested said:

Your dad is the one who brought up Hemphill. I mentioned New Waverly because that's where I graduated from and where my kids go to school and when we played y'all last year all we heard from CC09 is how they were going to come over here and annihilate us. Just for them to lose by 3TDs

Dude you are a liar!!! I never said last year we was gonna blow NW out!!  Now that facts are getting thrown at you ,  you are starting to lie now!!

I think cc comparing district scores also is nonsense.......................... Cville has a lot mor kids to put in trash time etc............ aldo these guys are right............. cc predistrict no where close to tough as cville i mean check th graphics and the oppenents records...... you dont know much abt football if you say kirbyville is antwhere close to mart crawford............................. just doesnt even make sense........................................ i get why people are ragging on the cc people.............. but that being said i think cc takes this.... maybe a play on special teams or somhting.... speed kills..... 

• Like 1

Dude you are a liar!!! I never said last year we was gonna blow NW out!!  Now that facts are getting thrown at you ,  you are starting to lie now!!

Last year on the app you definitely did. Then after y'all lost you went on to delete the app temporarily.

26 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

I think cc comparing district scores also is nonsense.......................... Cville has a lot mor kids to put in trash time etc............ aldo these guys are right............. cc predistrict no where close to tough as cville i mean check th graphics and the oppenents records...... you dont know much abt football if you say kirbyville is antwhere close to mart crawford............................. just doesnt even make sense........................................ i get why people are ragging on the cc people.............. but that being said i think cc takes this.... maybe a play on special teams or somhting.... speed kills..... 

I never once brought CC pre district into this thread until people started throwing Cvilles pre district in as a means to how they were gonna beat CC. My entire point bringing that up is to simply solidify the fact that CC has beat decent teams in pre district just like cville has. Not to try and prove some radical theory that those teams would stomp Mart, Crawford or Jefferson. So go back and read first. And i see everyone wants to put Kirbyville as the comparison team. Buna and Coldspring are both head and shoulders over them. The only reason that game was so close was late mistakes CC made. So before you start talking about nonsense go back and read what I posted. And graphics really? Im old school. I watch tape and games and see what folk look like when they line up and what they are made of. My point is man im not the pre district instigator ive just been stating facts about who we have played. And they are better than their records show i promise you. And you are right its gonna be a close game.

38 minutes ago, Rowebot said:

And CC also had an entire 2nd string playing during "trash time" against district opponents that continued to shut them out. So that is invalid my friend

5 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

No I definitely didn’t!! Matter fact I probably still have screen shots of all that mess….. i will post it on here if I have to!  

I hear you are the operator of the loud horn that blows at CC home games, did I hear right?  Was told you can hear that thing from the other end of town 😅

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GATA18 said:

And CC also had an entire 2nd string playing during "trash time" against district opponents that continued to shut them out. So that is invalid my friend

Centerville and CC could pretty much name the score versus the rest of the district, so the comparison in those games holds minimum weight. CC good very well be the better team. I just think Centerville is slightly better until proven not to be.