Corrigan-Camden vs centerville for the district championship!!

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs. Centerville   

46 members have voted

1. 1. District Champion is?????

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, HornetSenior said:

Centerville and CC could pretty much name the score versus the rest of the district, so the comparison in those games holds minimum weight. CC good very well be the better team. I just think Centerville is slightly better until proven not to be.

We will see! Aint nothing gonna be held back come tomorrow night thats for sure!

I just wanna say this before the game tomorrow night so any misconceptions are cleared up. This is gonna be the best 2a1 game played thus far this season I do believe. It is gonna be an all out war from the opening kickoff. Who played who in pre district isnt gonna matter, "trash time" against the district opponents isnt gonna matter. Spreadsheets and graphics isnt gonna matter. All that is gonna matter is who lines up and plays their best game will take home the W and district title. These teams are about as evenly matched as it gets. If cc shuts down the run it's game over. If not whoever has the ball last will more than likely take the game. I do see that being how it plays out, either way this is gonna be a great game and i am conscious to the fact that CC may lose. I support the dogs and this is not a "cocky" CC fan post. Goodluck to both teams and lets go CC! GATA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

If youd like we can discuss Cooper's pre district schedule to if were just stirring the pot 🤣

Hooks will win their 3A district & just beat a good Dekalb team. Collinsville (which only loss is to Cooper) will be district champs is a fringe top 10 2A D2 team & Grand Saline is a solid 3A-D2 playoff team… 🤷🏻‍♂️ It all means nothing once playoffs start though lol anything can happen.

On 10/27/2022 at 10:33 PM, corrigancamden09 said:

CC will go into the game 9-0 and not allowing a point in district so far!  Centerville will come in at 7-2 and undefeated in district as well! 
who takes the title and clinches the 1st seed !!?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say CC will give up a touchdown this week. This isn't the first time I've betted this but I feel confident this week!