Corrigan-Camden vs centerville for the district championship!!

corrigancamden09

Corrigan vs. Centerville   

46 members have voted

1. 1. District Champion is?????

This poll is closed to new votes

19 hours ago, GATA18 said:

I just wanna say this before the game tomorrow night so any misconceptions are cleared up. This is gonna be the best 2a1 game played thus far this season I do believe. It is gonna be an all out war from the opening kickoff. Who played who in pre district isnt gonna matter, "trash time" against the district opponents isnt gonna matter. Spreadsheets and graphics isnt gonna matter. All that is gonna matter is who lines up and plays their best game will take home the W and district title. These teams are about as evenly matched as it gets. If cc shuts down the run it's game over. If not whoever has the ball last will more than likely take the game. I do see that being how it plays out, either way this is gonna be a great game and i am conscious to the fact that CC may lose. I support the dogs and this is not a "cocky" CC fan post. Goodluck to both teams and lets go CC! GATA

You might want to watch the Shiner @ Refugio game from a few weeks ago.  Going to be hard to top that one.

27 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

You might want to watch the Shiner @ Refugio game from a few weeks ago.  Going to be hard to top that one.

That was a good one man! We'll see that matchup again deep in the playoffs! Joaquin and Timpson a few weeks ago was a good one too! This game will be right in there with em!

13 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

That was a good one man! We'll see that matchup again deep in the playoffs! Joaquin and Timpson a few weeks ago was a good one too! This game will be right in there with em!

Agreed. I'd like to see CC and Centerville, just too far for me to make it.  Thinking about going to San Saba hosting Hawley Tolar.  Haven't ever seen Hawley in person and I've never watched a game played on top of an old cemetery.  

Edited by Everide2016

3 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Agreed. I'd like to see CC and Centerville, just too far for me to make it.  Thinking about going to San Saba hosting Hawley.  Haven't ever seen Hawley in person and I've never watched a game played on top of an old cemetery.  

I know San Saba and Hawley are some heavy hitters over there on that side of the bracket! And thanks to @RETIREDFAN1I got the scoop on San Sabas field 🤣 maybe that's the X factor for them like the water is in WH lol

40 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

I believe that Refugio has been brewing on losing to shiner the past 2 years in the 4th round!  I believe shiner and Refugio will meet again in the the playoffs..   something tells me Refugio gets it done again,  and whoever makes it out of region 3 will have a fight on their hands!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

I believe that Refugio has been brewing on losing to shiner the past 2 years in the 4th round!  I believe shiner and Refugio will meet again in the the playoffs..   something tells me Refugio gets it done again,  and whoever makes it out of region 3 will have a fight on their hands!

Definitely! Refugio and Shiner own region 4. 

45 minutes ago, SAPACK1 said:

This one is too tough to call....

Good luck CC, we're pulling for you!

I hope you use that damn train horn so much tonight that it burns up!!!

We appreciate it brother!!!! 
unfortunately they won’t let us bring the horn to away games in district..only home games.. it’s a rule uil starting enforcing..

but we can take it to the playoff games!!  Best believe we gonna sound it off!! 

Edited by corrigancamden09