Chapel Hill @ Kilgore

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill @ Kilgore  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who becomes district champion?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Bulldogs12 said:

Congrats to CH 🏆

To me both teams played a little sloppy last night. Fumbles, interceptions, bad kicks, etc. 

I sat on Home side (not from Kilgore). The crowd didn’t seem to be in to the game at all. It would be a big 3rd down on defense and I’d look over, maybe 7 people standing up and a few cowbells. Not what I’m used to. 

I was standing up... and I did have a cowbell. Our crowd was very much in it in the 3rd quarter when we started gaining momentum... but that last Stewart TD run took the wind out of the sails of all the 2%'ers.

Edited by Aggie98

1 hour ago, CHDog77 said:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2JjYWZ

Not sure.....highlights are pretty impressive though. 

He will be a nightmare for opponents the next two years. He’s a nightmare now. I may be wrong but he seems to wear down a little quick but it also could be he’s excerting himself 100% every okay. He’s unique. Runs like a 200 pounder with crazy breakout speed. 

Edited by JugLine
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JugLine said:

He will be a nightmare for opponents the next two years. He’s a nightmare now. I may be wrong but he seems to wear down a little quick but it also could be he’s excerting himself 100% every okay. He’s unique. Runs like a 200 pounder with crazy breakout speed. 

If he adds some weight over the next 2 years.......wow!

8 hours ago, trashyhound said:

Remind me how Van did against CH? 

That was a long time ago and things are different for both teams.  There’s really no point in worrying about hypotheticals.   Van beat CH, and nobody knows how it would play out if the game were today.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VonG said:

I'm a say this to Stankylegg and whoever else reads this from C-hill. I have seen on several occasions y'all claim the step brother of Tyler, TX. Y'all claim that title. You don't hear people from Tyler going around saying  C-hill is the step brother of Tyler. That's self proclaim. A title y'all gave yourselves. You are very much Tyler as well as any other school that's located in Tyler, TX. Of course JT and Lee are the big dogs in the city. They are part of Tylerisd. So yeah they will get the most coverage. They are the largest school district in all of East Texas. All I'm saying is quit playing this victim role of being lil step brother. You are Tyler, TX in Chapel Hill isd. Can't nobody take that away from C-hill. You have every right to Tyler as well as any other school district that's located in Tyler, Texas. Great luck Friday and I'm definitely following C-hill on their road to state.

That’s not what it’s about. It’s about the way CH is thought of in Tyler.  Like I said, we are either “Tyler Chapel Hill” or “Chapel Hill, a community outside of Tyler,” depending on how convenient the situation is.  

15 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

That’s not what it’s about. It’s about the way CH is thought of in Tyler.  Like I said, we are either “Tyler Chapel Hill” or “Chapel Hill, a community outside of Tyler,” depending on how convenient the situation is.  

Case and point: 👇 

D35887DF-F564-4CED-9EA1-3D6C8483F088.jpeg

842FA382-CF52-4E1E-9D27-AD9072E9C97E.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

Case and point: 👇 

D35887DF-F564-4CED-9EA1-3D6C8483F088.jpeg

842FA382-CF52-4E1E-9D27-AD9072E9C97E.jpeg

That's the news station. Not every individual person living in Tyler speaking this. Blame it on the media. Not the residents of Tyler. I do get your point. It was actually funny  when you proved it to me.

11 minutes ago, VonG said:

That's the news station. Not every individual person living in Tyler speaking this. Blame it on the media. Not the residents of Tyler. I do get your point. It was actually funny  when you proved it to me.

You are right, and I don’t think Tyler residents are the issue.  I’m a Tyler resident myself.  It’s absolutely the media.  That was what I was referring to originally.  These kids see this their whole lives.  Media coverage is a big deal to a kid.

Edited by Stankylegg

9 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

You are right, and I don’t think Tyler residents are the issue.  I’m a Tyler resident myself.  It’s absolutely the media.  That was what I was referring to originally.  These kids see this their whole lives.  Media coverage is a big deal to a kid.

I know you are. Most people who go to C-Hill lives in Tyler. Unless you live out in the country and even then it's a Tyler address. Not Tyler city limits but a Tyler address nonetheless. And that's according to the post office. 

1 hour ago, HawkNation12 said:

You don’t know how Lindale, CH, or Kilgore would fair against PG. Your speculating. JS

Kilgore pretty much dominated PG in the scrimmage this year. I know it is a scrimmage but Kilgore looked better at that time.