Chapel Hill @ Kilgore

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill @ Kilgore  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who becomes district champion?

This poll is closed to new votes

52 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Well then enlighten us. Clearly something happened…one of the WRs is out according to multiple sources and supposedly it isn’t #2. 

He’s trying to act all serious like he’s protecting a big secret.

Edited by LetsGoEagles
  • Like 1

All I said was I heard he will probably miss Kilgore and POTENTIALLY miss rest of year. And that was from Someone from Chapel hill. I don’t know the injury or anything nor would I post what it was. Just saying what I heard. And I originally thought it was #2, but was corrected that it was #1. No harm bro. Take a deep breath. I know you wanna be a CHill jock hanger now that they’re good. Deep breaths bud. 

Edited by LetsGoEagles
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Stankylegg said:

If you don’t want to spread a rumor then don’t.  Just keep your mouth shut and don’t talk about specific kids unless you know what you’re talking about.  

Dang dude you need to chill. This is literally a forum board where everyone talks about stuff exactly like this. Quit acting like your on some moral high ground. 

Edited by Jakeelee05

1 hour ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Good to know. Wouldn't want there to be any excuses for either side in this one. Those two are very good athletes and could sway the game one way or another.

No doubt. Can’t wait for this one. CH will need to play good ball to pull a win. I have faith in them. 

20 minutes ago, NETsnLive said:

We cover all of Northeast Texas not just Chapel Hill. You of all people should know how good CH is this year.

Just because you cover all of NE Texas doesn’t mean its neutral coverage. 

Does Kilgore have a reserved section for Lindale? We travel well and can get loud. 

10 minutes ago, Bulldogs12 said:

Just because you cover all of NE Texas doesn’t mean its neutral coverage. 

Does Kilgore have a reserved section for Lindale? We travel well and can get loud. 

How would you know? Have you listened to our shows?  We are as critical of CH as anyone.

26 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

LoL. I do but it’s a homer pick. Even if Kilgore was much better you’d still pick chill. 

Not this year I think CH is a better team...If your a fan of your team of course you are gonna pick them...lol