Chapel Hill @ Kilgore

Stankylegg

Chapel Hill @ Kilgore  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who becomes district champion?

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Wonder what happened? Hate it for that young man. Hope he is okay!

I agree, wonder what could have happened that would make him gone for the year? He indicates it's not an injury with his "I will use this time to have hernia surgery & get 100% healthy" comment. hhmmmmmmm

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

I was just asking because I was watching the NETsn wrap up show last night and a Kilgore fan wrote in saying that Ross is gonna have very limited playing time if any. If that’s true that’s not good for Kilgore 

I wouldn't put a lot of stock into what a fan writes into a radio show or whatever that is. 

• Like 1

This one is going to be interesting.

Chapel Hill has lost one of their best playmakers and has had one less day to prepare than a normal week.

Kilgore should be healthy and has had an extra week to prepare thanks to the bye week. I would also give the coaching advantage to Kilgore...

Give me Kilgore by 2 scores.

Edited by GoodOleBoy73
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jakeelee05 said:

I was just asking because I was watching the NETsn wrap up show last night and a Kilgore fan wrote in saying that Ross is gonna have very limited playing time if any. If that’s true that’s not good for Kilgore 

Even though Ross is the focal point and I take absolutely nothing away from him and what he has accomplished.  But Rollins our #2 back could definitely handle the load, also I think our passing game is very under rated. 

• Like 2

Tough break for CH......still got plenty of offensive weapons though.  I think the key to a CH victory is how well the defense plays. Kilgore will get their points but the defense needs a couple of big plays and to force a turnover or 2 to even have a chance. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

This one is going to be interesting.

Chapel Hill has lost one of their best playmakers and has had one less day to prepare than a normal week.

Kilgore should be healthy and has had an extra week to prepare thanks to the bye week. I would also give the coaching advantage to Kilgore...

Give me Kilgore by 2 scores.

Lost one of their best playmakers? No doubt he made plays, but CH has playmakers all over the field on offense. One man doesn't decide the fate of this game. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Aggie98 said:

I wouldn't put a lot of stock into what a fan writes into a radio show or whatever that is. 

Yes that came from someone on our weekly wrap up show that we have every Wednesday night.  We talk all of east texas football so check it out!

2 hours ago, NETsnLive said:

Yes that came from someone on our weekly wrap up show that we have every Wednesday night.  We talk all of east texas football so check it out!

Hey Chapel Hill Bulldog Sports Network, are ya’ll calling the game on TexanLive? 

Edited by LetsGoEagles

48 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

Hey Chapel Hill Bulldog Sports Network, are ya’ll calling the game on TexanLive? 

We are NETsn (Northeast Texas Sports Network)& we currently call all of Chapel Hill Football games on Texan Live.  Just like KMOO calls games for certain schools.  We are growing our coverage & hope to making some announcements about it soon. Visit our website if you want any other info. Hope we have your support! Good luck in the Playoffs!

• Like 1