Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, attacked with hammer at home

Monte1076

News says he is going to fully recover. 80 year old attacked with hammer in his house. With security. With a wall around it. In an election year. Some how he is going to fully recover. 

I wonder if his assailant said this is maga territory 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, osup116 said:

News says he is going to fully recover. 80 year old attacked with hammer in his house. With security. With a wall around it. In an election year. Some how he is going to fully recover. 

I wonder if his assailant said this is maga territory 

First, glad he’s making a full recovery.  How and old man, after a “brutal” hammer attack, is projected to be okay, is difficult for me to believe.  I’m about the same age & just the thought of being attacked with a hammer makes me sick.

All that said, this attack brings up some questions.  Why has Congress allowed Doxing of our Politicians and Federal Employees?  Why, after the threats and threatening actions of the people outside the homes of Supreme Court Justices, was there no condemnation by the Dem led Congress and the White House, but now there’s wailing and gnashing of teeth?

14 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

He was clearly there to assault Nancy, based on statements I have read, much like the MAGAs on January 6th, and her husband happened to be the fallout. 

1 minute ago, PepeSilvia said:

I didn't realize that someone's ignorant opinion on Twitter was now considered a reliable source

Has just as much credibility as the crap Larry posted ......lol.....point made .....

• LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1

4 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

A report I saw said the assailant used the hammer to break in, but it's "unknown" if he used it in the attack.

The police witnessed the man wrestling with Paul Pelosi over the hammer and then striking him with it repeatedly. How that happened, I couldn't guess, if they were right there. 

(NY Times) 

When officers arrived at the Pelosis’ residence, they found the assailant and Mr. Pelosi “struggling for control” of a hammer, according to Sgt. Adam Lobsinger. The assailant pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and then attacked him with it.

Edited by BarryLaverty
  • LOL! 1