Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, attacked with hammer at home

Monte1076

Right before the election.  The sympathy vote?  Naw, they wouldn’t do that. Lol, are you sure?  Let’s see, maybe ask Seth Rich?    Ask Igor Danchenko.  Ask Christopher Steele.  Ask Hillary Clinton.  These folks, the one’s still alive, have proof there’s no limit to what the Dems will do to win an election.  There are many others but you get the idea…..

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

He was clearly there to assault Nancy, based on statements I have read, much like the MAGAs on January 6th, and her husband happened to be the fallout. 

He is from Berkeley . More than likely a leftist

8 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

The police witnessed the man wrestling with Paul Pelosi over the hammer and then striking him with it repeatedly. How that happened, I couldn't guess, if they were right there. 

(NY Times) 

When officers arrived at the Pelosis’ residence, they found the assailant and Mr. Pelosi “struggling for control” of a hammer, according to Sgt. Adam Lobsinger. The assailant pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and then attacked him with it.

That may be an updated report.

12 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

A report I saw said the assailant used the hammer to break in, but it's "unknown" if he used it in the attack.

Report now saying Pelosi had the hammer - assailant took it away and pummeled him with it.  Hurry up to verify this, the DNC may want the scenario changed at any moment.

• Like 1

I think Nancy should be a person of interest- In 12 days she will lose her job as Speaker. She will then retire. It is no secret she wants to be ambassador to Rome. All the money is in Paul’s name she made from inside stock trading. If he is out of the way she gets it all. 

My wife watches ID Chanel all the time. 

7 hours ago, Wild74 said:

Humm seams like crime is creeping into the wealthy elite section of the city

That's why I've never understood riots and the looting and burning of their own neighborhoods.  At least this attacker finally saw $$$.  Everyone knows crime is rampant in San Francisco with the Dumbocrats leading the way out ther.  You'd expect a man with a net worth of $120 million to have better security.  Now the Dims are saying right wingers are attempting to harm them before the election.  Please.  This is just how things are in Cali.  

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

The police witnessed the man wrestling with Paul Pelosi over the hammer and then striking him with it repeatedly. How that happened, I couldn't guess, if they were right there. 

(NY Times) 

When officers arrived at the Pelosis’ residence, they found the assailant and Mr. Pelosi “struggling for control” of a hammer, according to Sgt. Adam Lobsinger. The assailant pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and then attacked him with it.

Now I have the scene from "An American Werewolf in London"  Paul :  Nancy, Nancy, a naked man just stole my hammer and beat me with it".  

• LOL! 1

This is becomin

5 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Listen to this objective "reporting"....

This is becoming stranger and stranger by the moment.  Now the guy is a QAnon poster that Barry loves to talk about.  I don't know what drugs this guy or Barry are using, but I don't want any of that.  Suspect in assault at Pelosi home had posted about QAnon (aol.com) .  Just admit it Barry, this is one of your guys that is in far, far, far left field.  Not only is it becoming hilarious by the moment, it's ridiculous.  

Hmmmmmm, this sounds like many of you. Are you secretly 'leftists'? 

The man who allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi early Friday posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6 attack, and an acquaintance told CNN that he seemed "out of touch with reality."

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Hmmmmmm, this sounds like many of you. Are you secretly 'leftists'? 

The man who allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi early Friday posted memes and conspiracy theories on Facebook about Covid vaccines, the 2020 election and the January 6 attack, and an acquaintance told CNN that he seemed "out of touch with reality."

Sounds like a pervert lovers quarrel to me........

• Like 1