Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, attacked with hammer at home

Monte1076

You can't get anymore weird than the Democrats.  I can't say the tweets above are true, but we should all know how Cali is.  Then Pepe uses a Danny DeVito meme to capture is thought process.  I like Danny in a Cali sort of way, because he was actually funny, but he turned leftist as well.  Even back then Danny sounded like a Democrat/Communist  while he was behind his little cage to protect him.  

It's sounding more and more like the Smollett case all over again.  Yogi Berra was right.  The police are defending Pelosi just as the Chicago P.D. did Smollett until everything came out in the wash.  Pelosi and there stories aren't adding up with the security that the Pelosi's should have had.  Maybe there needs to be an F.B.I. raid on their compound to see if Pelosi has Top Secret information there.  If this clown can get passed security what spy couldn't ?  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Amazing the lies being spread by the alt right to cover up a crazy who believes the same things they do attacking someone they hate. Why not either openly denounce his action or just go ahead and pat him on the back? Why the complete embrace of crazed denial? 

Well the male prostitute thing makes everything fall together. It explains why he was referred to as friend, why both were in their underwear, and why he was not attacked before the cops got there. Most of all - it’s funny. I mean really funny. 

2 hours ago, osup116 said:

Well the male prostitute thing makes everything fall together. It explains why he was referred to as friend, why both were in their underwear, and why he was not attacked before the cops got there. Most of all - it’s funny. I mean really funny. 

At least the Clown Prince of Rock and Roll knew how to handle a real intruder, and he is currently worth half as much as Paul.  The Odd Encounter David Lee Roth Had With An Intruder (thelist.com) .  

Maybe Mr. Pelosi needs to take Zelda's advice, because the monkeypox scenario seems current to his situation.  

15 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Amazing the lies being spread by the alt right to cover up a crazy who believes the same things they do attacking someone they hate. Why not either openly denounce his action or just go ahead and pat him on the back? Why the complete embrace of crazed denial? 

As usual, the only liars are the dimnuts........