Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, attacked with hammer at home

Monte1076

Something else interesting about this story:

1. An NBC News reporter does a report on the story, with information given to him by the police who were on the scene.

2. Said reporter then gets suspended by NBC News, and hasn't been seen on-air in 3 weeks.

3. The original NBC story and video are scrubbed, mostly, from their website and the net.

On 11/17/2022 at 8:15 AM, PepeSilvia said:

Now I'm intrigued by your movie choices.

Let's just say I've watched "A Clockwork Orange".  At least he hired Darth Vader to protect his house after his wife was killed.  As I've stated otherwise Paul Pelosi is worth $120 million and depended on security in Washington, D.C. ?  It also sort of reminds me of "Meet Joe Black" where he lets his security go for the evening.  Where were the guards to the home and why didn't the alarm go off.  You're telling me MAGAunderwear man that seems to be strung out was able to disarm the alarm to alert local authorities ?  Well, it is San Francisco, so maybe they didn't care about Nancy Pelosi's husband.  

On 11/17/2022 at 8:17 AM, Monte1076 said:

Well, this is certainly interesting...take it as you will...

I listened to this until 3:49, and now I have the "Boogie Nights" Sister Christian scene in my head, and that clown had better security than Paul Pelosi ?  I can't post the clip, because of the language in the clip. Geeze.  We knew he liked his wine, and sports cars, but this ????