Stephenville against Alvarada 2022

jacketswarm

no shame here but my Jackets fell apart. c spring game must have still been on there mind. coaches will get them boys back on track. lil humble pie never hurt no one did it?? Huh? lol key personell changes prolly coming up if coaches have balls. VILLE wins out if they do. bet

FIRE AWAY 

22 minutes ago, jacketswarm said:

no shame here but my Jackets fell apart. c spring game must have still been on there mind. coaches will get them boys back on track. lil humble pie never hurt no one did it?? Huh? lol key personell changes prolly coming up if coaches have balls. VILLE wins out if they do. bet

FIRE AWAY 

I’ll fire. “Ville” is not winning out. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Yes, people often like to say that you can’t use common opponents of teams and those results when comparing teams due to matchups.

In my opinion, using common opponent and results actually is a very good gauge of teams at this level.

This is high school football not college or pro and the matchups aren’t quite as pivotal just because both teams will have tons of players who will not play another down of official competitive football after graduation.

So Stephenville definitely has no defense and it also appears neither do China Spring OR Alvarado.

There is a reason Carthage is ranked ahead of China Spring and Stevenville 

Max Preps has the Dawgs ranked ahead of both. The reason DFENSE. 

• Thanks 1

I still think this game was an anomaly and that Stephenville will make a deep run. 

I don't really think they are as good as most thought they were to start the year, but they are still a great offense.

China Spring is a very good football team from what I have seen.  Hard to compare them to last season.  They have a legit shot at being state champs though.

Edited by JBizzle