West Rusk vs Edgewood

Lion54

West Rusk vs. Edgewood   

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Keep I'm mind ETF, we lost to Center with our top 2 WR/CB and RB out. We played a lot of youngsters. Now Timpson beat the Tigers, no if, ands or maybe about it. That's not discrediting Center because it is what it is. The Tigers lost both games. 

Center was without a handful of starters as well. But they also have a lot more kids to choose from than y’all. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

You referring to the best team in 2A Timpson in week 3 that will or could beat 95% of 3a teams & a school that was and still should be ranked in 4A? We were in both those games till the last 5 or 6 min. We ran outta gas against Center. Only thing that makes Newton what they are right now is their Oline. Center is underrated in 4A. They scored more on Carthage than their last 4 opponents combined. Do your research amd get back with me. We all know Wet Rusk sucks and always chokes after rd 2. Powder Puffs

Ooooo weeee that a lot of whining someone got they feelings hurt. Since you talk about being in a game late, guess u forgot wr was in the game late against df last year Keep smoking that stuff tho yall not gettin by Newton anyways. 

Edited by ReppinBeastTexas903

32 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Ooooo weeee that a lot of whining someone got they feelings hurt. Since you talk about being in a game late, guess u forgot wr was in the game late against df last year Keep smoking that stuff tho yall not gettin by Newton anyways. 

Lol dfield starting qb got hurt and they rolled in a freshman to finish y’all off. And the final was 50-28. And don’t act like newton own Dfield. Dfield is up in the overall series on Newton 3 to 2

7 hours ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

No whining here. Just stating facts to our newest hater amongst haters 🤪 

2 hours ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Ight girl stating facts is hating I gotcha

What facts did you state? They must have removed them. Somebody call an administrator and find this sissies facts. Grab her some pads and some of those new Tampax pearls for heavy flo while you're at it 👎

Edited by EastTxFinest

On 11/1/2022 at 4:13 PM, FridayNightLightss said:

If you knew who I was you would definitely take that comment back 😂

Is it steroid induced anger? Or was you just born that way? Nobody cares WHO you are on here. We chew up internet bullies year in and year out. I wish my kuzzo NB98 was here. He'd have you in a corner begging for forgiveness. 💯

8 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Is it steroid induced anger? Or was you just born that way? Nobody cares WHO you are on here. We chew up internet bullies year in and year out. I wish my kuzzo NB98 was here. He'd have you in a corner begging for forgiveness. 💯

IDK you may be a fan of his. Can't never tell

25 minutes ago, KansasCityQueefs said:

No he will still be watching football. You will be able to check since Tatum will be bouncing that round ball. 1 and done Tatum Wildcats. 

Has Bradshaw Consolidated ever played in December before?

• LOL! 1