Teague vs Fairfield 8 3A

player73

Teague vs. Fairfield   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

21 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Seems like GB has been plagued with injuries the past couple of seasons. Actually a lot of good players/kids been hit with injuries across the board. 

I know FF wishes they had the RB / LB and I definitely know Teague wishes they had the two coaches sons who would be playing both ways. One sign with Texas and the other is getting a lot of looks as well. Both are game changers but I’m proud of our young team. Those two kids have been positive role models for our kids and I can’t thank them enough but what do you expect they are coaches kids. 

• Like 1

Guest Tiger03lb
9 hours ago, player73 said:

I know FF wishes they had the RB / LB and I definitely know Teague wishes they had the two coaches sons who would be playing both ways. One sign with Texas and the other is getting a lot of looks as well. Both are game changers but I’m proud of our young team. Those two kids have been positive role models for our kids and I can’t thank them enough but what do you expect they are coaches kids. 

I bet both teams would like to have them back. Even with the injuries both teams are a lot better than last year, despite the records. Glad to see it as well. Good luck to both teams tonight. 

10 hours ago, player73 said:

Yes that one that came from Marlin was a game changer. Seen him live multiple times last year

Teague 27 FF 12

Teague jumped out to a 27-0 lead and FF scored two late tds to make the final 27-12. Teague finishes the regular season at 6-4 after starting 0-3. Great job by the first year new coaching staff led by Zack Linscomb. They finished second behind Malakoff in the 8 3A race. 

15 minutes ago, HEFFRO3 said:

So with Teague winning, that leaves Fairfield, Mexia, and Groesbeck tied for the last two spots. With the tiebreaker being points, it looks like it will be Fairfield(3rd) and Mexia(4th)?

That is correct, Groesbeck is out.