***Week 11: Carlisle Indians (9-0 | 4-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (6-3 | 3-1) - THURSDAY | 7:00 p.m.***

StingEmALTO

Carlisle @ Alto  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2022 at 12:00 AM

Well there ain't no hiding what we got and who we are,these kids are staring down 16-0 and a possible trip to the ship if luck holds out,everbody we face going forward is looking to stop it from happening and bust that perfect streak up..because let's face it,after this game Friday,a loss sends us home and ends a great season.so anybody in front of us will get everything we got,sink,toilet and fridge because these injuns will #BringTheJuice...let's do this...let's get it on image.gif

• Like 1

On 10/29/2022 at 3:18 PM, MobBlackHole said:

Pretty sure Carlisle has already won the district championship. People can tell themselves different but Alto is not part of the district. Congrats to Carlisle on being district champs. This will be a good warmup game before playoffs. Hope y’all can make a deep run

Carlisle is the 1 seed for sure. But the DEC voted to allow our kids to receive district honors and play the games out as normal. No forfeits, everything counts in the standings, Alto just doesn’t advance and everyone else moves up one. Appreciate them doing that.

Not sure why all the negativity. But yes, I hope Carlisle makes a deep run, too. I also hope we win Friday night…..

Maybe you need to get a snickers or have some ice cream or do something that makes you feel better about yourself and improve your mood. There’s enough negativity in the world without piling on. Be happy the kids and coaches have persisted and made the best out of the situation. Didn’t lose one player….and that right there is saying something! 🙌🙌

• Love 6

40 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Carlisle is the 1 seed for sure. But the DEC voted to allow our kids to receive district honors and play the games out as normal. No forfeits, everything counts in the standings, Alto just doesn’t advance and everyone else moves up one. Appreciate them doing that.

Not sure why all the negativity. But yes, I hope Carlisle makes a deep run, too. I also hope we win Friday night…..

Maybe you need to get a snickers or have some ice cream or do something that makes you feel better about yourself and improve your mood. There’s enough negativity in the world without piling on. Be happy the kids and coaches have persisted and made the best out of the situation. Didn’t lose one player….and that right there is saying something! 🙌🙌

Super proud of each of our boys and coaches!!! This will be a hard week for our seniors and families!!! Always a great day to be a Jacket

• Love 2

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

I see his point and I see your point but I don't get into family squabbling...lol 😂..I'm jis here for the football...so,how's yalls secondary?..👀

Chain, are you sure you’re not a politician? 😂 

Our secondary will have its biggest test of the season! We’ve broken up 38 passes and had 6 interceptions. Not sure how that compares to y’all but I know we’ll have our work cut out for us with all the slingin’ around y’all do. 

6 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Chain, are you sure you’re not a politician? 😂 

Our secondary will have its biggest test of the season! We’ve broken up 38 passes and had 6 interceptions. Not sure how that compares to y’all but I know we’ll have our work cut out for us with all the slingin’ around y’all do. 

So our super secret wishbone offense they've been practicing all year will come as a pee freezing surprise Friday night then...excellent 😎...love it when a plan comes together ✌️

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

So our super secret wishbone offense they've been practicing all year will come as a pee freezing surprise Friday night then...excellent 😎...love it when a plan comes together ✌️

And the Injuns be shocked to see we have gone back to the veer.  🤣🤣

1 hour ago, RipperRipper said:

What's the weather forecast for the game? I heard rain, then no rain. I'm confused. I would like to see a dry field. Holler if you guys need a helicopter 🚁, Chain will hook you up. 😎

Might need that number on my speed dial. Dang I’m hoping it doesn’t rain/storm! 😑 😩 

It’s going to be hard to watch it all come to an end, too early.  This is a special group of young men.  They didn’t deserve the hand that they were dealt, but they’ve handled it with dignity.  Good luck to our boys on Friday.  Go hard.  Leave it all on the field. Enjoy every second.  You make us proud.  Go Jackets. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, StingEmALTO said:

Bet we could get a discount or go in halfsies….maybe even a freebie! 😂 

You can't fool me. 😁 Alto has matching speed down yonder. 😉 I just hate it when it storms and makes sloppy footing, and handling of the ball in general. I always walk away from any game like that wondering to who's advantage it would have been. Crazy things happen on wet fields. It could turn games around quick. Ya know?

• Like 2

• StingEmALTO changed the title to ***Week 11: Carlisle Indians (9-0 | 4-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (6-3 | 3-1) - THURSDAY | 7:00 p.m.***