***Week 11: Carlisle Indians (9-0 | 4-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (6-3 | 3-1) - THURSDAY | 7:00 p.m.***

StingEmALTO

Carlisle @ Alto  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2022 at 12:00 AM

17 hours ago, BleedBlackGoldandWhite said:

It’s going to be hard to watch it all come to an end, too early.  This is a special group of young men.  They didn’t deserve the hand that they were dealt, but they’ve handled it with dignity.  Good luck to our boys on Friday.  Go hard.  Leave it all on the field. Enjoy every second.  You make us proud.  Go Jackets. 

😭😭😭 This. Thank you!

15 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

You can't fool me. 😁 Alto has matching speed down yonder. 😉 I just hate it when it storms and makes sloppy footing, and handling of the ball in general. I always walk away from any game like that wondering to who's advantage it would have been. Crazy things happen on wet fields. It could turn games around quick. Ya know?

Amen to that. This is the forecast right now. Figures. 

3AB53101-309F-4987-91E8-A38A9C38C203.jpeg

5 hours ago, Blue42 said:

I have picked Alto all year also I have picked Carlisle all year!! Decisions Decisions lets see ummmm Carlisle. lol But I do think it will be the closest game of the year for the Indians. #Fearthespear #Bringthejuice

Hope we can keep it close! Gonna need to play a near perfect game. And now it looks like rain. 🌧️ ugh so who knows how it will all shake out. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, RipperRipper said:

What's the weather forecast for the game? I heard rain, then no rain. I'm confused. I would like to see a dry field. Holler if you guys need a helicopter 🚁, Chain will hook you up. 😎

40% chance of rain Friday, 60% Saturday .... I hope it comes a blowin toad strangler from about 6pm - 10:30pm Friday with about 25-30 mph winds .... with no lightning .... at least in Garrison  ......

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

40% chance of rain Friday, 60% Saturday .... I hope it comes a blowin toad strangler from about 6pm - 10:30pm Friday with about 25-30 mph winds .... with no lightning ....

As long as it's south and east of alto,it can rain cats and dogs and I'm all for it...we looking for a fast track and dry hands over here tho 👀

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

40% chance of rain Friday, 60% Saturday .... I hope it comes a blowin toad strangler from about 6pm - 10:30pm Friday with about 25-30 mph winds .... with no lightning .... at least in Garrison  ......

You might not need those fire trucks after all! 😂 

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

We looking for a knee deep field in mud against Timpson .... 🤣

Maybe like that Alto - Garrison game back in 1994 when the rain was going sideways with strong winds and you could barely see the field! That kind of rain…. lol Of course in this day and age, that game doesn’t get played. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by StingEmALTO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lion1996 said:

Should be a good game. I hate it for the Alto seniors being their last game. I’m hoping they have a long playoff run in baseball this year. 

Thank you. And I’m hoping for that too! Got some good kids returning. Gonna have to fill in some gaps with the youngsters and hopefully not too many growing pains. 

• Like 1

• StingEmALTO changed the title to ***Week 11: Carlisle Indians (9-0 | 4-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (6-3 | 3-1) - THURSDAY | 7:00 p.m.***