***Week 11: Carlisle Indians (9-0 | 4-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (6-3 | 3-1) - THURSDAY | 7:00 p.m.***

StingEmALTO

Carlisle @ Alto  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2022 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Thanks brother!  And if we win district, we will get either shelbyville or west Sabine,  and if we get 2nd seed ,  it will be garrison

either way the game will probably be played in lufkin or NAC hopefully !

If you are a run dominant team,nac is the place to play,always windy when we play there during playoffs...lol.

4 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Thanks brother!  And if we win district, we will get either shelbyville or west Sabine,  and if we get 2nd seed ,  it will be garrison

Gotcha. What time is y’all’s game Friday night?

3 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Garrison isn’t as good of a draw but I think y’all should be able to handle them but will probably be a good game. 

3 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

Garrison isn’t as good of a draw but I think y’all should be able to handle them but will probably be a good game. 

If we end up shutting down centervilles run Friday night then I will like our chances against garrison.. 

As The old saying goes..  the cream will rise to the top Friday night!

11 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

11 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Lol I was there a few years ago watching a game,  and the wind felt like it was gusting 50 mph… 😂

WR in 17 man 🤣

11 hours ago, Lion1996 said:

Ought to be. You can never tell with Garrison they halfway let winless SA hang around last week, they'll prolly give Timpson a run for their money this week🤣

2 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Unless it’s a torrential downpour….. then we’ll see. Lol There’s really only one team I’ll NOT MISS for any weather event. Bet you can guess that team. Lol

The weather is showing the rain won’t come in til bout 10 in centerville Friday night!  So hopefully it holds of … 😂😂 and I think I got a pretty good idea buddy! Lol

1 minute ago, corrigancamden09 said:

The weather is showing the rain won’t come in til bout 10 in centerville Friday night!  So hopefully it holds of … 😂😂 and I think I got a pretty good idea buddy! Lol

That’s good news. I think the worst of it is supposed to be mainly east from what I’ve seen.

And you know it! Lol

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

You reckon D12 will be pushed up to thursday again this week?

Edited by GATA18

• StingEmALTO changed the title to ***Week 11: Carlisle Indians (9-0 | 4-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (6-3 | 3-1) - THURSDAY | 7:00 p.m.***