***Week 11: Carlisle Indians (9-0 | 4-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (6-3 | 3-1) - THURSDAY | 7:00 p.m.***

StingEmALTO

Carlisle @ Alto  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2022 at 12:00 AM

Was just thinking,yall gonna key Brody? Or are yall gonna key Hart and all the other recievers? What about the tight ends that are blockers /recievers? Then there is the qb who at the moment hasn't run many times this year,but runs a legit 4.6 forty and ran all the time last season but for some crazy reason is not jetting up field when opportunity arises thus far.wonder if that was safety purposes or if it was designed by coaches to add another layer to the attack when we get into playoffs? 9 games in and we still haven't utilized all the offensive tools afforded us by a blessing of riches...I know of two players who are (that dude) who have touched the ball maybe two times a game...lol 😂 Rags to Riches,welcome to 2a football in texas...🤷‍♂️

Then there is our Defense,yall gon power run at the middle and the linebackers? Or are yall going up top to test corners /safeties? Maybe try the edges and the flats to get speed in space?   Oh but all the questions,and possibilities available..wooooooo mercy let's get it onnnn....Thursday is forevvvver away...lol 😂 

2 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

After that bus load of cheer leaders rolled, ain't nobody taking chances this week 👀

Speaking of that. Good news out of Elkhart!

Elkhart students released from hospital following bus rollover

ANDERSON COUNTY, Texas (KLTV) - Elkhart students involved in a bus wreck Friday have all been released from the hospital.

Fifteen people, including 12 students, suffered injuries when an Elkhart ISD bus was involved in a rollover wreck Friday afternoon. The road had standing water, and it was raining at the time of the crash.

On Monday, Elkhart ISD Superintendent Dr. Lamont Smith released a statement.

“We are thankful that everyone survived the bus accident from Friday evening,” Smith said. “All individuals in the bus accident have been released from the hospital and are expected to recover.  The bus was carrying varsity cheerleaders, a student journalist, staff and a small child.  Our prayers and support have been extended to all impacted by the accident.  We will continue to monitor and provide the necessary support for those involved.”

Video report here:

https://www.kltv.com/2022/11/01/elkhart-students-released-hospital-following-bus-rollover/

• Like 2
  • Prayers 1

• StingEmALTO changed the title to ***Week 11: Carlisle Indians (9-0 | 4-0) @ Alto Yellowjackets (6-3 | 3-1) - THURSDAY | 7:00 p.m.***
6 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Nope...lol...yall done moved back like everyone else...ain't nobody wanting a mud bowl except kirt...lol 

😂 I guess it’s for the best..   I want our match up to be in good weather !  No excuses..  the best team will win .. hopefully CC can get a lil respect if we pull it off

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

Was just thinking,yall gonna key Brody? Or are yall gonna key Hart and all the other recievers? What about the tight ends that are blockers /recievers? Then there is the qb who at the moment hasn't run many times this year,but runs a legit 4.6 forty and ran all the time last season but for some crazy reason is not jetting up field when opportunity arises thus far.wonder if that was safety purposes or if it was designed by coaches to add another layer to the attack when we get into playoffs? 9 games in and we still haven't utilized all the offensive tools afforded us by a blessing of riches...I know of two players who are (that dude) who have touched the ball maybe two times a game...lol 😂 Rags to Riches,welcome to 2a football in texas...🤷‍♂️

Then there is our Defense,yall gon power run at the middle and the linebackers? Or are yall going up top to test corners /safeties? Maybe try the edges and the flats to get speed in space?   Oh but all the questions,and possibilities available..wooooooo mercy let's get it onnnn....Thursday is forevvvver away...lol 😂 

Chain, we had booster club tonight. I think with all “the help” we gave Coach Grigsby he has a great game plan for your Indians. 🤣🤣🤣 jkjkjkjkjkjkjk

In the preview of this week’s game he pointed out this junior, and that junior, and this junior…..and those seniors etc….all ballers. We are gonna do our best to contain. Looking forward to the last battle for my senior. Gonna be against a heckuvan opponent!

1 hour ago, Playfor77 said:

Visited on phone with Alto coach Brock Grigsby Monday, I’m been impressed by the job he’s done in a very unenviable position this year and hasn’t lost a single player on the varsity. He’s done a remarkable job. 

Agreed 💯 x 💯. And appreciate you saying that. His leadership has made a huge difference. Kids absolutely love and respect this man. As they say, “For such a time as this….”

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Lol I’ve heard through the grapevine that we are gonna get blown out Thursday night..  if we do I’ll congratulate them and cheer them on in the playoffs!  But I guarantee we won’t get the same in return.. 

Clap em and move on,karma will settle that...lol 😂 

37 minutes ago, StingEmALTO said:

Chain, we had booster club tonight. I think with all “the help” we gave Coach Grigsby he has a great game plan for your Indians. 🤣🤣🤣 jkjkjkjkjkjkjk

In the preview of this week’s game he pointed out this junior, and that junior, and this junior…..and those seniors etc….all ballers. We are gonna do our best to contain. Looking forward to the last battle for my senior. Gonna be against a heckuvan opponent!

Man it should be wild and crazy, hate blow out games either way,like to see kids have to dig deep to get it done..Builds character and self respect,because for most,nothing in life comes easy and you have to work for it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Man it should be wild and crazy, hate blow out games either way,like to see kids have to dig deep to get it done..Builds character and self respect,because for most,nothing in life comes easy and you have to work for it.

Well said. Football and sports in general provide such great life lessons. I’ve seen it over and again…..like hard work and persistence. And just getting back up when you’ve been knocked down….literally and figuratively. It can bring out the best in these young people….lessons that will be carried on way past the playing days. Love the whole “team” mentality and when it comes to be on the playing field, it is a beautiful thing. Playing for something bigger than self…..good stuff.