Pittsburg vs Gilmer

PITTHereB4

Pittsburg vs. Gilmer   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Winner???

• Pittsburg
    • Gilmer

1 minute ago, CasualObserver70 said:

Gilmer needs to tighten some things up. They haven’t been really tested these last two weeks, and it has lead to some lax play. I hope they view this as a tune-up for the playoffs. 

I mean they have literally played every kid on the sideline so I think that will happen with kids that normally don’t get a chance to touch the field.

Pitt is just not very talented and if you don’t have some dudes on the O line in that offense you won’t pee a drop.   They turn the ball over about 4 times a game which leads to ugly scores.    Gilmer wins by 40 and then Pitt gets the Bulldogs of Carthage.    That’s a fun last 2 games.    

• LOL! 1
  • Grumpy 1

1 hour ago, BlackShirtD said:

Pitt is just not very talented and if you don’t have some dudes on the O line in that offense you won’t pee a drop.   They turn the ball over about 4 times a game which leads to ugly scores.    Gilmer wins by 40 and then Pitt gets the Bulldogs of Carthage.    That’s a fun last 2 games.    

Pitt has a young team. All the skill positions are sophomores and playing varsity for the first time.. Tough pre district schedule didn’t do them any favors.. They should be competitive the next few years…

11 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

That will not be fun