Week 11: Gladewater at White Oak

Sportsjunkiee

Week 11: Gladewater at White Oak  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Would be awesome to see WO go out with a bang though. Is it too much to hope we change much this week? A triple option offense or some kind of wish bone or flex bone would be nice. 12 Luke baker would make a nice FB, 23, & 21 at RB. We just can’t pass the ball with any consistency at all. For some reason coach brown, iske, or adams runs with 21 more than 23. If we would’ve run more or started every game with 23 he’d probably be over 1000 yards on the year. Why don’t the coaches let 6 throw the ball some? A lot of questions still going into the last game of the season. 

Gotta run the Double Wing Racer! 

13 hours ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

FgkV4XwWQAIGLOZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Saw this on twitter.....22 senior Roughnecks.  Maxpreps shows 31 on the roster

@Racer55 how's the WO sub-varsity teams looking?  Looks like a lot of them will be moving up next year

Have these guys played the whole time? They shouldn't struggle like that with 23 seniors 

7 minutes ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

Have these guys played the whole time? They shouldn't struggle like that with 23 seniors 

Maybe some of them left in the middle of the season to play golf with their dad or to go to Mexico to research shark medicine. 

• LOL! 1

Just now, centex1 said:

Maybe some of them left in the middle of the season to play golf with their dad or to go to Mexico to research shark medicine. 

I was going through it!  Think they got a friend that needs that research treatment? I'd do anything to help Street. Including taking his girl off his hands!

29 minutes ago, TIMRIGGINS said:

We have 22 Seniors and we will finish at 1-9.  I’d much rather be in Sabine’s position with a ton of 9th & 10 graders playing varsity and getting better for the future vs going 1-9 with 22 Seniors.

4 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

We have 22 Seniors and we will finish at 1-9.  I’d much rather be in Sabine’s position with a ton of 9th & 10 graders playing varsity and getting better for the future vs going 1-9 with 22 Seniors.

Losing with young guys isn't bad if you are showing improvement. Losing with seniors hurts becasue you have to start over next year with younger guys. I have heard yalls JV is good so hopefully they can get going in a year or two 

15 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

And sometimes it’s about not changing offenses every other drive. I feel like y’all would be better had y’all picked 1 offense and stuck with it. 

We started season with Wing-T/Slot-T then went back to what Jonny has run for a few seasons now (basically I formation) WHICH NEEDED TO BE DONE.... sure we've sprinkled in some shotgun/spread here and there but Jonny has done that in past too.... Only recently have they also implemented a "Wildcat" formation.... 

12 minutes ago, bearnation said:

We started season with Wing-T/Slot-T then went back to what Jonny has run for a few seasons now (basically I formation) WHICH NEEDED TO BE DONE.... sure we've sprinkled in some shotgun/spread here and there but Jonny has done that in past too.... Only recently have they also implemented a "Wildcat" formation.... 

I’m expecting to see a little triple option tonight 😂 

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I’m expecting to see a little triple option tonight 😂 

I dont understand why everybody is acting like we've done something wildly different every week.... once we abandoned the Wing-T, we've basically been in same offense since. 

2 minutes ago, bearnation said:

I dont understand why everybody is acting like we've done something wildly different every week.... once we abandoned the Wing-T, we've basically been in same offense since. 

Bringing in Grandgeorge and not running the Wing is confusing. Why bring him in? Lack of Jimmies and Joes would be great time to rebuild. Seems when things aren’t looking great right off the bat, JL panics. At least that’s how it looks.