Week 11: Gladewater at White Oak

Sportsjunkiee

Week 11: Gladewater at White Oak  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, bearnation said:

What's his career record vs Tatum?????

I'm with Bird.....I hope he stays lol. It's fun having to guess what offense to prepare for. We actually bet on it it that week. We all lost and got to keep our money cuz he came out in a new offense against us. 4 wide with a FB. Lol. None of us seent that one coming. 

2 hours ago, bearnation said:

I dont understand why everybody is acting like we've done something wildly different every week.... once we abandoned the Wing-T, we've basically been in same offense since. 

Except for the split back veer that one game....then that 4 wide with a fb that he ran against us......he switched up more than you'd like to think lol.

4 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Except for the split back veer that one game....then that 4 wide with a fb that he ran against us......he switched up more than you'd like to think lol.

Besides, how would he know. All the Gladewater fans either had to “work” or “accidentally” scheduled fishing trips. 😂😂😂

Jonny L needs to stay in Gladewater. This off-season will be the first one that he will be able to do what he wants with the coaching staff. The last AD had a lot to do with it, until last June. Gladewater is down right now and still had a chance to beat every team in the district other than Atlanta. I have confidence in JL. 

• Love 1

17 minutes ago, PappaBear said:

Jonny L needs to stay in Gladewater. This off-season will be the first one that he will be able to do what he wants with the coaching staff. The last AD had a lot to do with it, until last June. Gladewater is down right now and still had a chance to beat every team in the district other than Atlanta. I have confidence in JL. 

Lol

25 minutes ago, PappaBear said:

So who hired Castles and Grandgeorge?