Week 11: Sabine at Jefferson

Sportsjunkiee

Week 11: Sabine at Jefferson  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Guest Tiger03lb
8 hours ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Like I said, I'm watching this game. Tatum kid threw a soft punch or two and the Jefferson kid threw about 3-4 soft punches. Neither punch wouldn't have knocked my 4 yr old daughter down. I don't condone it at all. Makes it like he beat the kid down. And everybody from Jefferson didn't get in their feelings after losing to Koff. The 1st year I was pissed at the coaching. Should have played #5 at qb. 2nd time I was glad we were able to hang with Koff. I know we have a few that get in their feelings

Meaning more so the team than the fans on my comment. First time was better than the second. They were able to shake hands the first time but towards the end of the game Jeffy was just upset with reasoning. Second game we couldn't even shake hands and was worse the second game towards the end again. 

Again I wasn't picking sides, but imo, a good coach would pull any kid out to learn from it than to keep them on the field. 

Guest Tiger03lb
8 hours ago, Tabasco said:

I can’t argue with that, but I’m sure it’s happened in Koff too. It happens everywhere. And I don’t condone any. Of. it. But as adults don’t call kids names, insult a whole school/town, or ever make the assertion that “based on behavior” they’re headed to the state prison, which was basically said. There’s no room for that imo.

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen. Cause it does on all levels. Take the Michigan/Michigan State game last week. 8 kids are suspended so far for MS and one of the Michigan kids has hired a lawyer for what had happened. I know that's a rivalry game but still have the respect and take the loss, rather than take it to the level that had happened. Coaches need to teach this in lower levels like high school/sub varsity. Not the higher levels of what had happened in Jeffy/Tatum game. 

Think I can count 3 times where something has happened at koff and it wasn't from losing, it was the other team not liking how the game/scrimmage was going. 2 of those were scrimmages. 

All towns have people that'll do that. Yeah, it's not right but just apart of it. I've walked many of games after it ended and fans talk crap about the other team afterwards, heard worse than what was said. 

48 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

Meaning more so the team than the fans on my comment. First time was better than the second. They were able to shake hands the first time but towards the end of the game Jeffy was just upset with reasoning. Second game we couldn't even shake hands and was worse the second game towards the end again. 

Again I wasn't picking sides, but imo, a good coach would pull any kid out to learn from it than to keep them on the field. 

The last statement,  I agree 100%

2 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

32-8 lil Jeffy last I saw. Special group of 8th graders.  16-0 in middle school. Also went undefeated last year in basketball 

I know we have a couple good 8th graders but not enough to compete against the better teams. 

27 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

I know we have a couple good 8th graders but not enough to compete against the better teams. 

They played the last 2 without their QB or a QB period (injured). They had the 2 stud recievers switching in and out. With their QB, I've never seen a middle school Jefferson squad throw as much as they run. 

11 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

They played the last 2 without their QB or a QB period (injured). They had the 2 stud recievers switching in and out. With their QB, I've never seen a middle school Jefferson squad throw as much as they run. 

That’s a special group! No 1 man show either. 

Records mean nothing tonight. I hope our Dawgs understand that and can stay focused. Sabine is no pushover and I don’t see them just laying down and handing the game to us either. They’re going to throw everything and the kitchen sink at us so I hope we don’t get caught up thinking about next week. Let’s finish this out 5-0 tonight! Good luck to both and please no injuries 

• Like 1

Yeah that #13 for 8th grade pretty fast but has no help. That’s a nasty group Towns hate for Jefferson to be good don’t agree with none of but for.a kid to throw a punch heck grown men do (NFL) he’s a punk and headed to the PEN I’ll say. 🤔 That’s why I say just line up and play not trash talking or down talking no one child 

9 minutes ago, THEDAWGPOUND75657 said:

Yeah that #13 for 8th grade pretty fast but has no help. That’s a nasty group Towns hate for Jefferson to be good don’t agree with none of but for.a kid to throw a punch heck grown men do (NFL) he’s a punk and headed to the PEN I’ll say. 🤔 That’s why I say just line up and play not trash talking or down talking no one child 

Can someone translate this for me?

5 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Lol. Cool. Should of just said that instead of that big run on sentence. Congrats again on this lone bad boy. 

21384DA4-AE74-4E03-9C98-AC3F26AAAF18.jpeg

I’m going to run on with our 1 win and celebrate with our out right District Championship after this win tonight and not worry about the past when Tatum use to beat us. Key words use to😂

1 minute ago, THEDAWGPOUND75657 said:

I’m going to run on with our 1 win and celebrate with our out right District Championship after this win tonight and not worry about the past when Tatum use to beat us. Key words use to😂

Congrats on winning and district where four of the six teams were down compared to previous years. Still a win and will get ya a playoff game. Once again congrats. 

13 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Did you get out with your camo jacket on and break them up ? 👀

That would’ve been the right thing to do lol. Break them up and tell them how undisciplined that is. Then he could’ve sat in Hospitality ER the rest of the night getting a free massage while recovering from head trauma like Paul Pelosi 🤣🤣☠️☠️