Week 11: Sabine at Jefferson

Sportsjunkiee

Week 11: Sabine at Jefferson  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

29 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Your from WO. You woulda ran to the field house crying. 😂😂😂

Can’t vouch for everyone. There certainly was some mamas boys, but I ain’t or wasn’t one of em. Coach told me I had true grit, and another one said I had the mentality to take on a bandsaw if I had to. I wanted to play DE but that’s what they said to me as for the reason I played DT. 

4 minutes ago, Jefferson13 said:

You're an idiot! Clearly you didn't see that kid hit mine first so he fought back. If I hit you are you just gonna stand there like a punk...probably so 🤣🤣🤣 never mind I asked lmao

You quoted DB.....who didn't even say anything. And called him an idiot in the process of quoting the wrong person lol. Geez lol

• LOL! 1

12 minutes ago, byrdistheword said:

Amen! Teach your kids not to put hands on somebody cause #13 isn't the one! 

Wasn't the one playing anymore. They sent him to the locker room. Did nothing but take a starter off the field for his team. 

1 hour ago, Bclove05 said:

I don’t ever come on here to take shots at kids. Football is emotional and I understand sometimes I punch gets thrown or there’s some pushing going on, but throwing punches, then taking your helmet off, and going back to throw some more punches is uncalled for. Apparently the Jefferson coaches agreed by sending him straight to the locker room. 

what does him taking his helmet off have to do with literally anything?! they were on his TobinFrost allllll night , & he finally got fed up with it, as anyone else would. you can’t sit here & tell me you would’ve handled it any better, he’s 17 you’re probably 50 something GET A LIFE & STOP TALKING TRASH ABOUT LITTLE KIDS WEIRDO . 

Lol they coming out the wood works to defend him for throwing punches. Yall gonna show him all this support and he gonna do it in the playoffs and cost Jefferson and make it early season. You think teams aint gonna try him now? Try to get a cheap PF? Might ought to use that support to help find better avenues than to fight. Might cost the kid a good job in the future, too. 

Edited by Eagle8

26 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol they coming out the wood works to defend him for throwing punches. Yall gonna show him all this support and he gonna do it in the playoffs and cost Jefferson and make it early season. You think teams aint gonna try him now? Try to get a cheap PF? Might ought to use that support to help find better avenues than to fight. Might cost the kid a good job in the future, too. 

who even are you? nobody asked for your input mr eagle coach 🤣 jefferson is district champs WITHOUT your advice … & #13 gonna keep doing him cus he’s not a punk w his whole team standing behind him 😘 now get some rest lmao 

2 minutes ago, BULLDOGSISTER01 said:

who even are you? nobody asked for your input mr eagle coach 🤣 jefferson is district champs WITHOUT your advice … & #13 gonna keep doing him cus he’s not a punk w his whole team standing behind him 😘 now get some rest lmao 

Gonna ask me who i am? You been on Smoaky 6 seconds lol. I pray the kid turns out great. Yall keep doing yall boo boo. Stay classy.

That’s the problem with society. Instead of saying we are going to be disciplined and do the right thing. We defend the wrong. I don’t care who throws the first punch. You are taught to walk away always 2nd guy gets caught. Maybe it’s Different in Jefferson. 

6 hours ago, Jefferson13 said:

You're an idiot! Clearly you didn't see that kid hit mine first so he fought back. If I hit you are you just gonna stand there like a punk...probably so 🤣🤣🤣 never mind I asked lmao

I’m an idiot because I was standing back watching? I guess I shoulda threw a punch instead of just standing there. 😂😂😂

In all honesty I hate that those actions occurred on the field last night. I don’t condone those actions, but I’m also not going to bad mouth a kid. I don’t know what his life is like and I sure don’t know what was being said on the field. Everything in life is a learning experience. I hope everyone involved can learn from it and be a better person from it. Good luck to Jefferson in the playoffs. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Jefferson13 said:

I really hate this happened between the 2 kids that were involved.  I don't know what  started it. By the way, I'm not taking any sides. I definitely said it was uncalled for. Again I don't know what started the whole thing.  I watched our kid #53 get absolutely smacked by #3 from Tatum. #53 took that punch and never budged. #3 from Tatum got the personal foul. Do you think #53 should have retaliated? That was the definition of keeping your cool

To say y’all didn’t see him and a Sabine player tied up every play is BC. To throw punches at anytime is wrong. To me this could have been prevented if a coach would have caught this earlier and calmed him down. Talked to him and explain it’s not worth doing anything to get in any trouble , we are on a bigger mission and your actions could hurt the team. 

• Like 1
  • SMH 1