Week 11: Tatum at Atlanta

Sportsjunkiee

Week 11: Tatum at Atlanta  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

9 hours ago, TopDawg said:

Atlanta will beat Tatum by 2 touchdowns. Tatum will not be able to move the ball against a stingy rabbit defense. 

That’s an big statement.  I agree that our defense is good. Although, Tatum offense has a lot of moving parts and they have a couple guys that can score quickly. I feel it’s Gonna be a good game for sure. 

13 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

It's finally come to this. Wish Tatum could have pulled it off last week. Would have been cool to be playing for a district title this Friday. 

Good thing for y’all this week ya only gonna prepare for one offense. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Good thing for y’all this week ya only gonna prepare for one offense. 

Well hopefully we can figure it out. I've seen us play really well against that style of offense, and I've seen it eat our lunch. Got faith in Morton tho! 

24 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

Well hopefully we can figure it out. I've seen us play really well against that style of offense, and I've seen it eat our lunch. Got faith in Morton tho! 

Without a doubt district coach of the year. 0-10 to this. 

• Like 1

Batton had a huge night Friday night. Dickerson had some great plays as well. I wish I knew time of possession in this game, because Atlanta had to have chewed up some clock, especially in the 2nd half.

Gotta admit, I went back and listened to a lot of the game online, and I like the Gladewater crew that calls the game. Seem like great guys. 

image.png

10 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Is there anything to talk about? We just trying to hang on to a playoff spot. 👀

Just trying to stay healthy. We saw how the landscape changed when the best player in district went down in the first district game. Don’t need anything else happening. 

29 minutes ago, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Is there anything to talk about? We just trying to hang on to a playoff spot. 👀

Always something to talk about. 

19 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Just trying to stay healthy. We saw how the landscape changed when the best player in district went down in the first district game. Don’t need anything else happening. 

He definitely was a difference maker.