Week 11: Tatum at Atlanta

Sportsjunkiee

Week 11: Tatum at Atlanta  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Seriously, this is a hard one to call. Tatum's power football vs Atlanta's speed. Pressure Atl's qb and you are getting a sack or int. Running side to side on Atl's defense is not an option. Got to get to Tatum's qb fast or he runs for big chunks or finds a reciever down field. That Garcia kid (#11 or #1) can go with that ball in his hands. #5 is a bowling ball up the middle. But man that Atl defense is fast. 

21-21 and they go into overtime. My gut says Tatum edges them in overtime 

57 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

Seriously, this is a hard one to call. Tatum's power football vs Atlanta's speed. Pressure Atl's qb and you are getting a sack or int. Running side to side on Atl's defense is not an option. Got to get to Tatum's qb fast or he runs for big chunks or finds a reciever down field. That Garcia kid (#11 or #1) can go with that ball in his hands. #5 is a bowling ball up the middle. But man that Atl defense is fast. 

21-21 and they go into overtime. My gut says Tatum edges them in overtime 

#1 Gonzalez, he's a gamer. #11 is the Sophomore Sigler. #5 is Mimbs.....Runs hard at FB. 

• Like 1

I’m with ya 96! This one will be a very good game. Atlanta’s defense is stingy, but Tatum showed flashes last week that they can run and have speed too. IMO, Tatum will be better off running between the tackles. The rabbits offensively have some burners at wr’s too and that sophomore Qb can sling it! Toss up here

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tabasco said:

I’m with ya 96! This one will be a very good game. Atlanta’s defense is stingy, but Tatum showed flashes last week that they can run and have speed too. IMO, Tatum will be better off running between the tackles. The rabbits offensively have some burners at wr’s too and that sophomore Qb can sling it! Toss up here

Watson is deceptively fast. Seeing him run away from yalls secondary on that 60 yard run the way he did was surprising. He doesn't look like he's moving that fast but he's broke some long ones this year. Gonzalez is quite quick as well. Overall, Atlanta has much more team speed than us. Like we did against yalls speed, outside of McMullen breaking the one.....we gotta keep their speed in front of us on D. If their RBs break....we ain't gonna track em down. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Watson is deceptively fast. Seeing him run away from yalls secondary on that 60 yard run the way he did was surprising. He doesn't look like he's moving that fast but he's broke some long ones this year. Gonzalez is quite quick as well. Overall, Atlanta has much more team speed than us. Like we did against yalls speed, outside of McMullen breaking the one.....we gotta keep their speed in front of us on D. If their RBs break....we ain't gonna track em down. 

This game comes down to turnovers imo. We don’t turn the ball over I like our chances. If we do, then I don’t plain and simple. 

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

#1 Gonzalez, he's a gamer. #11 is the Sophomore Sigler. #5 is Mimbs.....Runs hard at FB. 

By the way, what's the height and weight of the QB and that big running back? I saw that QB play in person vs Franklin last year in Mesquite.  He looked taller and bigger than I thought he was

11 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

By the way, what's the height and weight of the QB and that big running back? I saw that QB play in person vs Franklin last year in Mesquite.  He looked taller and bigger than I thought he was

Big RB weighs like 170 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

QB Watson is 6'1 195, FB #5 Mimbs is 6' 205-210ish.

• Like 1