Timpson @ Garrison Friday 7pm

Bear9T1

Garrison vs Timpson   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Can the bears take the district crown?

This poll is closed to new votes

I don't see Garrison getting it done but the blueprint on how to beat Timpson has been shown. CONTACT CONTACT CONTACT and Ball Control. I don't think anyone is gonna be able bring it for long enough to beat them though. Super talented squad over there.

• Like 1

Timpson wins comfortably but there’s an X factor here. This will be their first game on grass this year. It could slow them down a little. Forecast doesn’t show any rain this week, so it should be a dry field. But it’s still not quite as fast a track as they’re used to. Timpson 49-14. 

19 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Timpson wins comfortably but there’s an X factor here. This will be their first game on grass this year. It could slow them down a little. Forecast doesn’t show any rain this week, so it should be a dry field. But it’s still not quite as fast a track as they’re used to. Timpson 49-14. 

I'm trying to get all the fire departments wthin a 50 mile radius of Garrison to bring one or two water trucks over an hour before the game to water down the field a little ....

• Like 1
  • LOL! 4

3 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Somebody could always forget to turn off the sprinklers Thursday night.....😂🤣😂🤣

4 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

I'm trying to get all the fire departments wthin a 50 mile radius of Garrison to bring one or two water trucks over an hour before the game to water down the field a little ....

See that would be a big gamble for us. Depending on the points, Garrison win could move us to the #1 or #3 seed. What to do, what to do?

• LOL! 1

21 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

Garrison in early November is always a mudfest. Forecast showing rain late in the week could be interesting!

43 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Timpson wins big. Can someone give me an accurate gauge on Garrison. They've been so up and down this year. Possible 1st round matchup for CC!

Decent QB play…. Fair receiving core… decent ground game against lesser opponents… not very solid on defense…. Qb/LB is there best player but there’s 10 more gaps to fill…. js 

31 minutes ago, Bears8T9 said:

Decent QB play…. Fair receiving core… decent ground game against lesser opponents… not very solid on defense…. Qb/LB is there best player but there’s 10 more gaps to fill…. js 

Gotcha man. They've just confused me so far this year lol they put the beat down on Shelbyville and WS beat the likes of Alto but then lose to Warren and play a halfway competitive game against a winless SA just don't know what to expect 😂 If Centerville beats us this week that's who we're looking at for round 1

56 minutes ago, Bears8T9 said:

I agree with all of this. In addition, Timpson should prepare for every gadget play ever invented with a few new wrinkles thrown in. 

• Like 2