Timpson @ Garrison Friday 7pm

Bear9T1

Garrison vs Timpson   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Can the bears take the district crown?

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

They better bring the sink and toilet if they gonna try timpson...lol 

Timpson’s kids are very well coached disciplined on defense. I don’t see putting together enough trick plays to beat them. But Garrison threw about 5 of them at us. Tru storie!

looking at this lets look at hypotheticals. If Garrison gets the win but by one then the seeding stays the same. If the win is by 4 Then they move into second place and Joaquin to 1st place I believe. If they win by 14 then they get 1st Timpson 2nd and Joaquin 3rd ?  Could be Interesting.

7 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

looking at this lets look at hypotheticals. If Garrison gets the win but by one then the seeding stays the same. If the win is by 4 Then they move into second place and Joaquin to 1st place I believe. If they win by 14 then they get 1st Timpson 2nd and Joaquin 3rd ?  Could be Interesting.

I'd rather Garrison stay in the 3 seed for CC's sake impending a possible loss to Centerville this week🤣

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 6:27 PM, trueblue82 said:

Timpson’s kids are very well coached disciplined on defense. I don’t see putting together enough trick plays to beat them. But Garrison threw about 5 of them at us. Tru storie!

The Battle of the Attoyac has had some fairly unpredictable results sometimes. I think it was around 2010, coach Washington's final season at THS. Timpson (1-7?)went to Garrison who was undefeated 8-0 I think. Lorenzo Young broke a long run for a score and a big kid playing defensive tackle ( coulda been a relative of Bussey's I believe) picks up a Dawgs fumble and races 95 yards to set up another score. State ranked GHS escaped with a narrow win 22-21 despite being highly favored.

Edited by Hayseed
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hayseed said:

The Battle of the Attoyac has had some fairly unpredictable results sometimes. I think it was around 2010, coach Washington's final season at THS. Timpson (1-7?)went to Garrison who was undefeated 8-0 I think. Lorenzo Young broke a long run for a score and a big kid playing defensive tackle ( coulda been a relative of Bussey's I believe) picks up a Dawgs fumble and races 95 yards to set up another score. State ranked GHS escaped with a narrow win 22-21 despite being highly favored.

I know the game still has to be played….. but I don’t think the Dawgs are ready for this Smoke!!!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

So you’re saying you like a matchup with Garrison better than Timpson or Joaquin?

I'm saying I'd rather see Joaquin or Timpson a little later on in the dance than right out the gate. I think CC V. Either is a great game!

Edited by GATA18
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

Surprising.  Timpson not looking so dominant?

My buddy at the game says 10 is running the show. But garrison is a team to be watched. Being more physical and winning up front.

6 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

My buddy at the game says 10 is running the show. But garrison is a team to be watched. Being more physical and winning up front.

It's good to have a game like this right before playoffs.  Just from the some of the Timpson folks, I wasn't expecting it to be this close.