Timpson @ Garrison Friday 7pm

Bear9T1

Garrison vs Timpson   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Can the bears take the district crown?

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, Bears8T9 said:

Hat’s off to those Dawgs for playing well and keeping it close but… my game ball goes to the grounds keeper!!!! Rain on Monday doesn’t stay until Thursday 

Lol, prolly why the field lines weren’t painted….  👀😂

Timpson better find some coaching! That was horrible tonight. I’m sure I will butt hurt somebody, but that’s too bad. I’ve kept my mouth shut long enough. Nothing against Garrison, they played their rears off, but this game shouldn’t have even been close. Timpson wins in spite of coaching. That will end soon enough. It’s a shame to see that much talent wasted

24 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

Timpson better find some coaching! That was horrible tonight. I’m sure I will butt hurt somebody, but that’s too bad. I’ve kept my mouth shut long enough. Nothing against Garrison, they played their rears off, but this game shouldn’t have even been close. Timpson wins in spite of coaching. That will end soon enough. It’s a shame to see that much talent 

I know coaching cost them the Shiner game last year. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Goodness!  I was hoping for lufkin or NAC

Lufkin has to fix the locker room situation. They are bad! And one at Nac is not good.. Henderson had great facilities and lockerrooms.

42 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

Timpson better find some coaching! That was horrible tonight. I’m sure I will butt hurt somebody, but that’s too bad. I’ve kept my mouth shut long enough. Nothing against Garrison, they played their rears off, but this game shouldn’t have even been close. Timpson wins in spite of coaching. That will end soon enough. It’s a shame to see that much talent wasted

It ain't coaching... Y'all got 2-3 D1 athletes in skill positions but not a single guy on the o or d line worth a all district selection. One of those guys up front is gonna have to step up and decide he wants to play football instead of just being happy being on the team and letting Terry, Vosky and Amari win em games.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Lambo said:

It ain't coaching... Y'all got 2-3 D1 athletes in skill positions but not a single guy on the o or d line worth a all district selection. One of those guys up front is gonna have to step up and decide he wants to play football instead of just being happy being on the team and letting Terry, Vosky and Amari win em games.

You’re obviously not watching the same team that I am 

9 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

From the Timpson I’ve watched their biggest issue THIS YEAR will be the defensive line play. The coaching is questionable at times but that will matter most in big time games, which you might not even make if the defensive line doesn’t figure it out in time.

1 minute ago, WolfNation said:

From the Timpson I’ve watched their biggest issue THIS YEAR will be the defensive line play. The coaching is questionable at times but that will matter most in big time games, which you might not even make if the defensive line doesn’t figure it out in time.

No doubt, both lines have issues. In their defense, they are young. The problem with coaching is their predictability. This isn’t something I’ve just noticed either. I’m certain that I’m not the first to see it either. 

20 minutes ago, JMS1971 said:

I've watched every game. Most from a screen but I've seen it all. The #1 weakness of the Bears is defensive line the #2 is offensive line but it doesn't matter that much because Terry is talented enough to win games with his legs or by picking either his D1 receiver or his other receiver whose also probably going to go D1.

Edited by Lambo

2 minutes ago, Lambo said:

I've watched every game. Most from a screen but I've seen it all. The #1 weakness of the Bears is defensive line the #2 is offensive line but it doesn't matter that much because Terry is talented enough to win games with his legs or by picking either his D1 receiver or his other receiver whose also probably going to go D1.

I have missed three games in person since 2019. I do agree about the line play as well. The problem goes deeper than the young line play though. Play calling is not great. Inability to make adjustments is another. We ( our coaches) got exposed by Joaquin. We just got another look at that tonight 

37 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Well they 10 and 0 against some pretty goods teams this year some maybe they get it sorted and move on...js 

Oh I'm sure they will. They're gonna get a lot of practice to try and board up the holes playing in this region.