COVID vaccine injure ALL heart recipients...

Sportsfanatic1

1 hour ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

You used WND to cite THIS site and you scorned mine? 

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate the Daily Sceptic a far-right biased quackery level pseudoscience website that frequently publishes false and misleading information regarding covid-19 and science in general.

• Crybaby 1

World Net Daily (WND)

World Net Daily - WND - Questionable Source - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not CredibleFactual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate WND Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

Detailed Report

Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Fake News, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Edited by BarryLaverty

32 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

You used WND to cite THIS site and you scorned mine? 

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate the Daily Sceptic a far-right biased quackery level pseudoscience website that frequently publishes false and misleading information regarding covid-19 and science in general.

Here's another on Bear...

https://dailysceptic.org/2022/10/27/mrna-vaccines-injure-the-heart-of-all-vaccine-recipients-and-cause-myocarditis-in-up-to-1-in-27-study-finds/

2 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

This is interesting, considering my cardiologist actually advised me to take the vaccine. I guess she just wants my money in the future.

Dentists make their money on people having bad teeth. Why would I use a toothpaste that dentists recommend?! 

Edited by JohnnyFootball
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

I have always thought they did the vaccines for three reasons.

First, to try to stop covid, but were basically rushing it out so fast they weren’t really sure how well they’d work or of all the side effects.

Second, to see how much they could control the masses.

Third, to allow the pharma companies to make as much money as possible. 

• Like 2