NB @ Hooks

HHSFan95

NB @ Hooks  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who Takes It?

• New Boston
    • Hooks

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/05/2022 at 12:00 AM

14 minutes ago, HHSFan95 said:

I think it’s going to be much closer than many expect.  NB is playing much better than at the beginning of the season.

34-21 Hooks

This is to me the definition of a trap game. NB has a good running game, but their defense will give up points. I believe it will be closer if NB plays ball control. 28-21 Hooks.

• Like 1

Now why would i wanna do that @Cannon85?  HKS is such a state super power, NB doesn’t stand a chance, not to mention I’m the only NB poster, taking on the entire village!  It’s gonna be a week of HKS posters taking turns being the pivot man!  I yeild now and take HKS by 3-4 TD’s! Enjoy!

Edited by kooldown54
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

Now why would i wanna do that @Cannon85?  HKS is such a state super power, NB doesn’t stand a chance, not to mention I’m the only NB poster, taking on the entire village!  It’s gonna be a week of HKS posters taking turns being the pivot man!  I yeld now and take HKS by 3-4 TD’s! Enjoy!

When did we become a state super power? I guess you didn't read that this is a dangerous game. This will be a good one. Now being the only poster is terrible especially with yalls success this year. I am sure there will be some coming out of the woods just like the dekalb thread.

1 hour ago, kooldown54 said:

Now why would i wanna do that @Cannon85?  HKS is such a state super power, NB doesn’t stand a chance, not to mention I’m the only NB poster, taking on the entire village!  It’s gonna be a week of HKS posters taking turns being the pivot man!  I yeild now and take HKS by 3-4 TD’s! Enjoy!

You should recruit some help. Then come back on with reasons that New Boston can win the game!20221030_192142.jpg

Edited by hornetblue

1 hour ago, kooldown54 said:

Well that took all the fun out of it...

• Thanks 1