San Augustine (0-9 , 0-5) @ Grapeland (1-8, 0-5)

The Wolf Den

San Augustine @ Grapeland   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Well here we go, last game of the year is a battle of pure pride. Does San Augustine have it in them to shake off this horrible year and end off on a high note or will Grapeland be able to find their second win of the year and prove that they aren’t the worst the district has to offer?

Last week San Augustine’s offense gained 238 yards. They were led on the field once again by Freshman QB Ty Cartwright who threw for 97 yards and ripped off a few big runs. Beside him in the backfield was fellow Freshman RB Andrew Nash who rushed for 86 yards on 10 carries, including a 75 yarder. When SA needed a big play they called on Junior ATH Demarion Teagle who had an insanely impressive toe tap catch for a touchdown and multiple tackle breaking runs. He ended the game with 52 rushing yards on 3 carries and 12 receiving yards and a touchdown off 2 catches. Senior WR Jamarion Henderson stood out as a reliable deep threat as well as being deadly in the open field. He caught two long balls amounting 73 yards and a touchdown, and took multiple kick returns deep into Garrison territory.

I have basically zero information regarding Grapeland and their players. But it sounds like they have some big cats at skill positions.

These teams last played in 2012 and 2013 where SA destroyed them both times for a combined score of 118-34.

Kickoff is set for Friday at 7:00pm in Grapeland.

Show some fight to end the year Wolves!

2 hours ago, Ramfanforever said:

Y'all have had a very different season  but tonight y'all get your win. I see y'all taking this win and using it as a foundation for next year. Go get them sandies  By the way what is a sandie 

I believe it is Like a dust devil. A little cyclone of sand and dust.