Basement Dwellers

MoveTheChain

3 hours ago, BEASTeastTX said:

Drying up for sure. Thompson would have taken them I truly believe but I think that’s the year Arp and the Overshown kid walked it off on like. 45-50 something yard field goal! 

CRAZY game!!!

Prolly would have. That 16 Arp team was LOADED Overshaw was tackling our QB in the backfield for a loss playing FS when we played them first round that year

3 hours ago, BEASTeastTX said:

Drying up for sure. Thompson would have taken them I truly believe but I think that’s the year Arp and the Overshown kid walked it off on like. 45-50 something yard field goal! 

CRAZY game!!!

And that was on QB sneak too btw🤣

3 hours ago, jacketgrad06 said:

That was my middle brother’s senior year. It was a great game.  I hated the way Crockett lost but that is the way the ball bounces sometimes. Arp was an excellent team that year and it showed on that field that night.

That group of seniors had been winning ever since peewee.  There was three or four of them that went on to play at the next level at some sort of capacity.  There is one of the lineman that was on that team that is playing arena ball still today. 

They were stacked man CC played em first round that year. We took 3 seed that year too! Prolly would have had a better draw with the DC that year EF than those guys 🤣 Crazy quick backs, Overshaw was a monster at FS D line was full of grown men. Same deal on the other size with the O line. Really surprised that team got beat by Boling in the 5th that year! Looked like a state title team to me!