Guest Tiger03lb

Malakoff vs Groesbeck   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

• Malakoff
    • Groesbeck

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Tiger03lb

Malakoff travels to Groesbeck on Friday at 730 pm. Last game of the regular season. Groesbeck needs a win to keep their playoff chances in play or I also believe if Fairfield wins they get the 4th spot, as they would hold the tie breaker with Mexia. 

Once again if Koff comes out like they did last week. Should be a 28+ win for the tigers. If not could see a 21 but I don't see GB winning this game. Driskell is in playoff mode and you could tell last week and he's getting them boys ready. Just hope we play like we should and don't get banged up in this game. Good luck this week. 

On 10/31/2022 at 1:13 PM, Tiger03lb said:

Malakoff travels to Groesbeck on Friday at 730 pm. Last game of the regular season. Groesbeck needs a win to keep their playoff chances in play or I also believe if Fairfield wins they get the 4th spot, as they would hold the tie breaker with Mexia. 

Once again if Koff comes out like they did last week. Should be a 28+ win for the tigers. If not could see a 21 but I don't see GB winning this game. Driskell is in playoff mode and you could tell last week and he's getting them boys ready. Just hope we play like we should and don't get banged up in this game. Good luck this week. 

Coach Driskell has done a good job at Malakoff, We Scrimmaged them 1st Srimmage, I know they was going be the dangerous football team that nobody wanted to play in Playoffs 

Guest Tiger03lb
4 hours ago, Coach1991 said:

Coach Driskell has done a good job at Malakoff, We Scrimmaged them 1st Srimmage, I know they was going be the dangerous football team that nobody wanted to play in Playoffs 

There were a lot of unknowns but our young starters have gain valuable play time and it has paid off. We are a lot better than the beginning of the season. 

How you guys doing? Been trying to keep up with you guys but been slacking here lately. 

Guest Tiger03lb

Koff 7th won 44-7

Koff 8th lost 28-16 

JV won 42- 0

Koff's JV had not let an opponent score at all this season. Oddly enough we had a safety on us. 

I know it's JV but that's a good job done by them this season. 

Believe sub varsities went:

7th grade went undeated

8th grade had one lost

JV went undeated

15 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Koff 7th won 44-7

Koff 8th lost 28-16 

JV won 42- 0

Koff's JV had not let an opponent score at all this season. Oddly enough we had a safety on us. 

I know it's JV but that's a good job done by them this season. 

Believe sub varsities went:

7th grade went undeated

8th grade had one lost

JV went undeated

Plan on coming to watch koff tonight after my niece basketball game in mexia. Couldn't make up my mind in Koff vs Groesbeck or CC vs Centerville

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Plan on coming to watch koff tonight after my niece basketball game in mexia. Couldn't make up my mind in Koff vs Groesbeck or CC vs Centerville

Yeah. I'm gonna make it too. If this isn't a close game and the FF/Teague game is I'll probably catch that one on my way back. 

On 10/31/2022 at 1:13 PM, Tiger03lb said:

Malakoff wins by 22

Guest Tiger03lb
7 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

The more I thought about it... yall will blow out Groesbeck. I'm goin to watch Ville vs CC

I have a backup game lol

Guest Tiger03lb

14-0 koff

48 seconds left in the first

Koff had a fumble on their first possession and GB recovered and went 4 and out

Koff drove the field with a short qb run by Jones 

GB went 4 and out again

Koff drove the field with a 13 yd td catch by massingall fron jones

Guest Tiger03lb

GB with another 4 and out

Koff drove the field with Tennison with a 1 yd td run

21-0

5 man crew tonight. Probably the worse crew I've seen this year, along with the clock running. 

Koff has 6/7 penalties so far. Couple of them questionable. 

Guest Tiger03lb

Int by hogg the first play by GB.

Koff drove the field 60 yds

10 yd td catch by renberg #10 from Jones

34-0 koff

756 ledt in the 3rd

3 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

GB with another 4 and out

Koff drove the field with Tennison with a 1 yd td run

21-0

5 man crew tonight. Probably the worse crew I've seen this year, along with the clock running. 

Koff has 6/7 penalties so far. Couple of them questionable. 

Welcome to the Goat Palace where the officiating is always one sided. LOL 

Guest Tiger03lb
7 hours ago, player73 said:

Welcome to the Goat Palace where the officiating is always one sided. LOL 

I'm speakless on what I saw last night. I've seen some bad calls this season from different games other than koff but it was bad. Probably worse than the GW game at Koff.

Guest Tiger03lb

Wanted to post this, I know this is jv but still quite impressive for that amount of time (years) and for this season of no points scored allowed against them. Great job tigers!

Screenshot_20221103_164824.jpg