Van @ Bullard

Vandalman

Van vs Bullard  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Van....you almost lost to Bullard? How in the world does that happen?

I'm just as baffled as you. Bad snaps and turnovers didn't help, but credit to those Bullard kids. They played a really good game. Sure glad "almost" doesn't count.🤣

Edited by Vandalman
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, EasTexHorn said:

The running clock started right after Center scored 3 TD's within the first 3 minutes of the second half.

I thought they must have. I was watching the score and seemed like the game was moving at warp speed! Center is explosive and they don't let off the gas when they get ahead. It was a similar score when they played us.

Edited by Vandalman

45 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

No thread for the Rusk game?  How did they manage to lose to Canton?  Not exactly a confidence builder heading into a game with Gilmer....

This has to be the biggest surprise of the night. I was watching the score last night and kept thinking someone was jacking with it...but nope!

Edited by Vandalman

21 minutes ago, Vandalman said:

I'm just as baffled as you. Bad snaps and turnovers didn't help, but credit to those Bullard kids. They played a really good game. Sure glad "almost" doesn't count.🤣

No doubt. I don't mean any disrespect...I am just completely shocked that this was even close. That is a bad feeling for the Vandals. Bullard probably feels good about the moral victory!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

No doubt. I don't mean any disrespect...I am just completely shocked that this was even close. That is a bad feeling for the Vandals. Bullard probably feels good about the moral victory!

Oh, I agree. Bullard came close to pulling it off.  I really thought Van by 2 or three scores. Kept shooting ourselves in the foot, which is something we can't afford to do this time of year.