Dallas Cowboys @ Green Bay

Dallas @ Green Bay   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I've got the Cowboys going into Lambeau and tearin' some lids off the crackers and cheese heads.  While the Cowboys weren't very good in 1984, I hope to see the  Doomsday Defense do this to Rogers.  

Cowboys 28

Green Bay 13

C'mon man....you're an admin....at LEAST start a poll........lol

15 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Word on the street in Geen Bay is the grounds crew is going to bring in liquid nitrogen snow machines and recreate the ice bowl of 67 ....  

image.png

I was just going to comment that it won't be too cold this year....at this time.....:rofl:

• LOL! 1

On 10/31/2022 at 8:30 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I've got the Cowboys going into Lambeau and tearin' some lids off the crackers and cheese heads.  While the Cowboys weren't very good in 1984, I hope to see the  Doomsday Defense do this to Rogers.  

Cowboys 28

Green Bay 13

Old Packers should be glad we still don't have old Dutton and 2Tall Jones rushing in there backfield with Micah Parsons. We don't even need Tom Landry or even Troy Landry coaching today. McCarthy and the Boyz gonna roll 44-9.

2 hours ago, Red90fly said:

Game is next Sunday, but I hear ya.  This Sunday, next Sunday, ten Sundays from now, it just don't matter, Boyz gone roll.

Yeah, yeah, yeah this day next Sunday. That's the day. Good call Red90fly!

I'm just glad McCathy is the coach now instead of the Red Clapper.  I think Green Bay is going to bring their A game, but at least we had an extra week to repair some injuries.  Green Bay either was looking ahead to this game or they are really bad.  I'm sticking with my original prediction.  

• Like 1

On 10/31/2022 at 8:33 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

C'mon man....you're an admin....at LEAST start a poll........lol

I thought I did.  I even included a voter for Doomer ain't rite in the hed.  I must have done something to not include it.  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'm just glad McCathy is the coach now instead of the Red Clapper.  I think Green Bay is going to bring their A game, but at least we had an extra week to repair some injuries.  Green Bay either was looking ahead to this game or they are really bad.  I'm sticking with my original prediction.  

Old Mike McCarthy knows both playbooks. Should be pretty funny game to watch. Like playing Texas Hold'em with a mirror behind your opponent. ;)

14 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

I hope Micah Parsons spends so much time on top of A Rod next Sunday that they need to exchange phone numbers after the game.

Yep yep yep, oh Micah gon need his number so he can call ol'Rogers the next day and say "ya OK bruh?" 

42 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Rodgers needs to hang 'em up .... ole boy has lost a couple of steps and the Packers are on the decline  .... his run is 'bout over ....

Yes sir! He has made alot of noise but about 1 lost step from a catastrophic ending. At least he is built sturdier than Alex Smith and Joe Theismann. 

• Like 1

Is it just me, or has the Cowboy's schedule this year been pretty darn easy? 

I mean they beat the Bengals & Giants--2 teams with a winning record--and lost to the other team with a winning record. And to Tampa Bay--with a losing record. 

The rest of their games are pretty much split--Vikings, Titans, Eagles--pretty good with winning records, Packers, Colts, Texans, Redskins, Jaguars, All losers at this time. And they have the GI Ants one more time--who have pretty much played above their heads already this year......:rofl:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Is it just me, or has the Cowboy's schedule this year been pretty darn easy? 

I mean they beat the Bengals & Giants--2 teams with a winning record--and lost to the other team with a winning record. And to Tampa Bay--with a losing record. 

The rest of their games are pretty much split--Vikings, Titans, Eagles--pretty good with winning records, Packers, Colts, Texans, Redskins, Jaguars, All losers at this time. And they have the GI Ants one more time--who have pretty much played above their heads already this year......:rofl:

Yep yep yep. They're getting better now too. Barring big injuries they should run the table if Pollard and Parsons keeps doing thay thang.

Edited by Doomer

I bet old McCarthy has his Green Bay and Cowboys play scripts tucked in his belt this week. Old A.Rodgers gonna be looking at the wrong sidelines for signals. This is gonna be 100% hoot! #Truestorie.tm.com

Edited by Doomer