Dallas Cowboys @ Green Bay

Dallas @ Green Bay   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

Technically Dallas is better team but I expect Green Bay to get out of their funk sooner or later. I hope I am wrong.

Well it won't be today. Coach knows both playbooks. Pollard prolly gets bout 200yards and Micah P. likely gets bout 5 sack and 14 tackles just guessin.

5 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Well it won't be today. Coach knows both playbooks. Pollard prolly gets bout 200yards and Micah P. likely gets bout 5 sack and 14 tackles just guessin.

Way more optimistic than me. I seen this show before.

Besides the playbook changed quite a bit since he was in Green Bay. 

Edited by Mojo1000

2 hours ago, Mojo1000 said:

Way more optimistic than me. I seen this show before.

Besides the playbook changed quite a bit since he was in Green Bay. 

I can tell old Mike ain't too happy bout still being tied 7-7 with these slaps. He may put in old Cooper Rush next drive to get a comfortable lead.

He left old Dak in. Tied now 14up headed in at halftime.

Boyz owns'em now up 21-14 with 4 min. left 3rd quarter. 

Edited by Doomer
  • LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Cooper Rush is the answer. Not as flashy or hand picked by Jerruh. Just cool and calculated and plays within the gameplan.

Man them refs screwed Boys in OT.  Iffy holding call on long run, clear PI on Lamb.  I was mad as a hornet and that's at the top of the mad scale for me.  Had to step outside so I wouldn't smash my TV, but still smashed away anyways.  Got neighbors mailbox.  If they ask me about it I'm gone tell em' this clown named KirtFalcon done it.  Tell em' it's a true stori to.  

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

Man them refs screwed Boys in OT.  Iffy holding call on long run, clear PI on Lamb.  I was mad as a hornet and that's at the top of the mad scale for me.  Had to step outside so I wouldn't smash my TV, but still smashed away anyways.  Got neighbors mailbox.  If they ask me about it I'm gone tell em' this clown named KirtFalcon done it.  Tell em' it's a true stori to.  

Walmart tv stock doubles tomorrow is all I'm saying.

6 minutes ago, Doomer said:

Walmart tv stock doubles tomorrow is all I'm saying.

This happens again next Sunday I'll be camped out in front of Walmart starting Tuesday night like those slaps you see on TV trying to be first through the door for Black Friday deals on TV's.  Stop at Zippy J's first to fill up on snacks to last a few days.

Edited by Red90fly
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

This happens again next Sunday I'll be camped out in front of Walmart starting Tuesday night like those slaps you see on TV trying to be first through the door for Black Friday deals on TV's.  Stop at Zippy J's first to fill up on snacks to last a few days.

Tall chick at Zippyj's really makes the stop worth while these days. She knows more bout the local sports scene than any 4 of us slaps too.

Truth is refs sucked but 2 INT's and three fumbles ain't gon get the Boyz to no Suprebowl. Either the Boyz starts another long streak next week or it's just gon be a 27th rebuilding year in a row. #TrueStorie.tm.com

1 hour ago, Doomer said:

Truth is refs sucked but 2 INT's and three fumbles ain't gon get the Boyz to no Suprebowl. Either the Boyz starts another long streak next week or it's just gon be a 27th rebuilding year in a row. #TrueStorie.tm.com

You mean the cowboyz might not run the table? .... remember, they got to git past Mr Hurts and dem Eagles .... I hear Hollyweird wants Hurts to star in a Superman 🦸‍♂️  movie after they win the Superbowl ....

2 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

You mean the cowboyz might not run the table? .... remember, they got to git past Mr Hurts and dem Eagles .... I hear Hollyweird wants Hurts to star in a Superman 🦸‍♂️  movie after they win the Superbowl ....

Your boy Hurts and the Eagles just lost to the Redskins 32-21

5 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Not Hurts fault ... defense played crappy and turnovers killed the Eagles ....

I didn't watch the game, because I'm still upset with yesterdays game.  According to the stat line Hurts didn't do much to help his case either.  17-26-176 yards one rushing touchdown of 1 yard and two passing touchdowns.  The Commies owned the hurts led team.  Dak let the Cowboys down yesterday when the temps dropped in Green Bay.  Well, that's weather on the east coast.  I suppose that Hurts thought it was a gimme game with Da Boys not having enough fire in their bellies last night. 

11 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Are y'all gonna start a thread for THIS weeks game, or just keep bellyaching about last week........🤣😂

That Texas Tech/Texain't clown needs to.  There's a reason Bugs Bunny has a silver coat and white underbelly.  Maybe the Cowboys can put on their armor to kick some Vikings tail ends.  

On 11/14/2022 at 4:47 PM, Red90fly said:

See Big Mike knows it to.  Mike and Boyz are pissed off big time.  Vikings might want to cancel this Sunday to save themselves some serious hurt like when Rocky whooped ol' Ivan Dragon.

See I called it!!  The truest of tru stories!  😃

• Thanks 1