4A and 3A all in one show

Week 11 3A and 4A Show

https://lonestargridiron.com/2022/11/class-3a-class-4a-110222/

Sideline to Sideline 4A and 3A Week 11 Top 10 Rankins

4A

https://lonestargridiron.com/2022-class-4a-rankings/

3A

https://lonestargridiron.com/2022-class-3a-rankings/

Academy is already locked in for the playoffs at 3-2 in district. Even winning Friday would leave them at the 4 seed.

Guest Tiger03lb

Did y'all get paid from Franklin? Lol. Guess everyone needs to call it a season after last week with what Franklin did. Lol

Guest Tiger03lb
6 minutes ago, lionpride08 said:

Was you not impressed 😂.

I was but damn. Got y'all looking like y'all can't be touched. Lol

7 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

IF...and that is a big IF but if they play like they did against Yoe, they will be very hard to beat.

That offense is the same offense that we have seen since week 2. The defense has gotten better every week. But what is funny is Franklin gave up 21 points a game two years ago and still made it to state because it was a bend not break defense with an explosive offense.

Guest Tiger03lb
52 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:

IF...and that is a big IF but if they play like they did against Yoe, they will be very hard to beat.

I agree that they'll be tough but Franklin hasn't played that way all season. That's not a knock at Franklin at all either. If Franklin had played more game like that and in that fashion, I'd say your right. Kinda like Lorena last season. Once you saw them, you knew they were going to win state. 

15 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I agree that they'll be tough but Franklin hasn't played that way all season. That's not a knock at Franklin at all either. If Franklin had played more game like that and in that fashion, I'd say your right. Kinda like Lorena last season. Once you saw them, you knew they were going to win state. 

And that is why I have not been as quick to say yes this Franklin team is for sure the team to beat. 

10 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

It was a dominating win no doubt but I thought Yoe was ranked too high in Yoe 09 rankings. Yoe 09 does a great job year in and out. The third season is getting ready to start next week and there’s lots of football to be crowning any team the Champions. It’s all about match ups but Franklin definitely got everyone’s attention. 

Guest Tiger03lb
17 hours ago, player73 said:

It was a dominating win no doubt but I thought Yoe was ranked too high in Yoe 09 rankings. Yoe 09 does a great job year in and out. The third season is getting ready to start next week and there’s lots of football to be crowning any team the Champions. It’s all about match ups but Franklin definitely got everyone’s attention. 

100% love this time of year

34 minutes ago, TxBroadcaster said:
Programming note.
Starting next week we will have a CLASS 2A show. The idea is to start it in the playoffs AND continue it next year.  So we are now officially

Sideline to Sideline
Class 4A Show
Class 3A Show
Class 2A Show

Will yall do separate shows or combine them like this week