ANOTHER interest rate hike coming...

Monte1076

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

This is all on Plugs and the dimturds .... and a few RINOs .....

So I guess the idea is to make borrowing more expensive, so fewer people borrow money, and therefore demand is decreased, creating a downward price pressure?

"Hey, I know! What if we lower prices by making money more expensive? That'll work...right??"

6 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

So I guess the idea is to make borrowing more expensive, so fewer people borrow money, and therefore demand is decreased, creating a downward price pressure?

"Hey, I know! What if we lower prices by making money more expensive? That'll work...right??"

The more government (congress, the FED, Plugs) interferes with the free market, the worse things get ..... leave it alone and things will clear up a lot faster ....

2 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

There is too much money in the market right now.  Increasing rates will confiscate some of the money that is out there.  

We Americans committed a big economic blunder.  We went into a recession with interest rates near zero %.  The big crash is on its way.  

16 hours ago, BlahBlah said:

There is too much money in the market right now.  Increasing rates will confiscate some of the money that is out there.  

We Americans committed a big economic blunder.  We went into a recession with interest rates near zero %.  The big crash is on its way.  

And all those people who took that money given too them and went out and spent it.....they are in for a rude awakening, but their problem is that they will continue to ask the government for more money, because they believe they are entitled to it....If they pay taxes, then yes, it's their money, but for the 53% that don't pay income taxes--you should be :poop: out of luck. But we know that politicians will cave and provide those handouts again in a major recession. 

• Like 1