Marshall at Whitehouse

mavfanpanamacity

38 minutes ago, Mikielee00 said:

So I'm assuming the game will be Friday against Crandall?

It will be against Crandall at Maverick Stadium...... no idea what day.

I would assume Friday.....but I guess Thursday or Saturday isn't out of the question.  Really depends on what coach Alvarez prefers I suppose.

2 minutes ago, LufkinPack said:

I think they kept up lol… Whitehouse got left behind. Exactly how it should be. Has been. And will always be. 

One of these days their "flight growth" will send them to Div I and they will grace Longview, Tyler, and Lufkin for district play.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

On 11/4/2022 at 6:59 PM, Mavchamp said:

One of these days their "flight growth" will send them to Div I and they will grace Longview, Tyler, and Lufkin for district play.

I can't even imagine having to play in that stadium of theirs. No thanks.

• LOL! 1

On 11/4/2022 at 6:59 PM, Mavchamp said:

Not gonna happen for many many years if that.  Ever since we moved to the area everyone has been saying Bullard is going 5a, Whitehouse 6a, and on and on. The numbers are still well off for both. The private schools and growth all over Smith county will keep that from happening.  Sorry to crush your dreams Lobos, you’ll just have to settle on all the other sports.