BI-DISTRICT: Winnsboro vs. Atlanta 11/11

chevyman

Winnsboro vs. Atlanta   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Not sure that Winny has seen a team with Atlanta's kind of speed. The athleticism could make it interesting. 

Most definitely not. Will have to play very sound on defense and try to limit as best as possible the big big plays. A tough task no doubt 

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to BI-DISTRICT: Winnsboro vs. Atlanta 11/11

Winnsboro by 2-4 touchdowns. 

Atlanta doesn’t have the diversity or depth to handle Winnsboro. They haven’t played an offense like Winnsboros. 

Their speed will be a tough challenge, but nothing they can’t handle. My predictions are that Atlanta starts off strong and slowly starts making too many mistakes to keep up. 

Kyler Finney with 250 passing and 75 rushing. Want to see how accurate I am. Final score 45-28.  

1 hour ago, chevyman said:

With pottsboros dismantling of MV tonight, the Raiders get the 2 seed and matchup with the Rabbits at 730 pm next Friday in Pine Tree. Here we go. 

Dismantling is exactly what happened.  That was a poor excuse for a ballgame.  

11 minutes ago, Witb107 said:

Winnsboro by 2-4 touchdowns. 

Atlanta doesn’t have the diversity or depth to handle Winnsboro. They haven’t played an offense like Winnsboros. 

Their speed will be a tough challenge, but nothing they can’t handle. My predictions are that Atlanta starts off strong and slowly starts making too many mistakes to keep up. 

Kyler Finney with 250 passing and 75 rushing. Want to see how accurate I am. Final score 45-28.  

Interesting matchup for sure. Winnsboro height on the outside could be trouble. Atlanta will be able to run the ball though and keep winnsboro offense off the field. Playoff football is the best!!  

Guest Tiger03lb

I think Winny will win. Atlanta can cause some problems with their running game. 

Will Winny come out sluggish from the week off or be focused and ready to go? Hard to not go with a Finny coached team when he has a good team. 

Winny by 14 points

I'd like to congratulate Atlanta on the turn around and the season they are having, great job and good luck. 

Also, I chosen Winny as my dark horse and they prove that this season. They have had a great season as well, actually both teams have. 

Edited by Tiger03lb

28 minutes ago, chevyman said:

It hasnt taken much film to see one key thing. SPEED and more SPEED

They can absolutely fly. They got about 8 or 9 guys that if they break....nobody from Winny gonna go get em. That is there one and only advantage this week imo. A lot of youth on the field for them.....but them cats can fly. 

Had a few dots last night. Darty had TD catches of 81 and 73 yards, then followed them up with a 90 yard kick return. What is unfortunate is that throw was there most of the night. He dropped one, and the QB missed Ike Chandler who also had a few steps on the defender. 

It would have been nice to sustain drives. Seemed like every time we got rolling we either shoot ourselves with penalties, or drop passes. Tatum rushed 3 down lineman, and a linebacker, and the linebacker was almost instantly in the backfield all night long. 

9 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Winnsboro is good enough to make a few mistakes and still win this game.   I’m not sure ATL has that much latitude.  The Rabbs will need to play near perfect, or hope Winnsboro makes a bunch of mistakes to help them out.  I’m taking Winnsboro by 12 to move on.

Going to have to get on them quick and not let them get those big plays that gives them the excitement and momentum. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, frozeng03 said:

Yes. If I remember correctly, you all had a QB that can flat out ball!

Yes sir. He was incredible. I just remember you guys had hardly given up any points all season, something like 50 or less and we won 42-14. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheHaireBeatTheTortoise said:

If we show up like we did against Tatum. Atlanta will be in a bind. Idk how good Winnsboro Oline is or Dline is but Tatum controlled the LOS with ease it seemed like. I would love to see some more motion and miss direction to give our speedsters a little more room.

I feel y'all are more made for a team like Winny..... Both sides of the ball last night kinda surprised me. While the 472 yards of offense we put up I was more impressed with the 273 yards we gave up.... With about 180 of them being on back to back pass plays... he fast lol