BI-DISTRICT: Winnsboro vs. Atlanta 11/11

chevyman

Winnsboro vs. Atlanta   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Hey MightMouse it’s “plaques”

You see what time I posted that? Midway through a 14 night hitch.....shut up and go with it.....we can't all be IT nerds. Bad part is I know how to spell it lol. Brain just flat out shut down

Edited by Eagle8

14 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

You see what time I posted that? Midway through a 14 night hitch.....shut up and go with it.....we can't all be IT nerds. Bad part is I know how to spell it lol. Brain just flat out shut down

And so I post something at 1am it can be spelled however I want and you’ll give me a pass?  Didn’t think so 🤣

25 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Y’all definitely winning state 👀

Unlike some on here i dont post stats to insinuate that we are somehow winning state or are better than anyone else. Solely for the purpose of highlighting the hard work these young men have put in this season. 

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

Why?  He has almost as many playoff wins the last 2 years as Winny has in school history 😂 With all seriousness I’m glad for Winny. They hired a good coach and they are seeing the fruits of it. 

Deep down inside in places Johnny doesn’t talk about in public, he wants a group of QB’s in GW that can put up stats like the ones Chevyman posted.  He wants a replica of himself from back in the day under center.