BI-DISTRICT: Madison vs Malakoff

Guest Tiger03lb

Madison vs Malakoff   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

Guest Tiger03lb

Game will be played on Friday at Corsicana 730 pm. 

New season starts, let's get it going. Tigers looked good tonight, even with one of the worse officiating crews I've seen in person this season and an turnover on the first series of the game.

We opened it up tonight in the air again, giving mutliple looks, mutliple guys had td catches. Even Doc Renberg our big te. Defense played really well. Nobody got hurt, it was a really good night.

Haven't seen Madison at all this season. So don't know to much about them this season. 

Koff by 30

8 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Game will be played on Friday at Corsicana 730 pm. 

New season starts, let's get it going. Tigers looked good tonight, even with one of the worse officiating crews I've seen in person this season and an turnover on the first series of the game.

We opened it up tonight in the air again, giving mutliple looks, mutliple guys had td catches. Even Doc Renberg our big te. Defense played really well. Nobody got hurt, it was a really good night.

Haven't seen Madison at all this season. So don't know to much about them this season. 

Koff by 30

This wont even be a contest Tiger.

Malakoff 63-0

Guest Tiger03lb
22 minutes ago, Allheartnoquit said:

This wont even be a contest Tiger.

Malakoff 63-0

It's not in me to put a score like that. Lol. 

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to BI-DISTRICT: Madison vs Malakoff
Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Jeffersondawgs96 said:

This will be as ugly as my feet are. Can't understand how this team can be this bad. They may need the basketball team to play

Then that would be @GWBears01upset then. 😆

Guest Tiger03lb
5 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

We played against a cat named Shawnbry McNeil at QB for them. That dude was a rocket. Their defense could fly and arrived to the ball mad as hell. Wonder why they haven't made it back to that status since?

I have no clue. Guess the round ball has their attention more these days.

I want to say 18'/19' they had a D1 receiver that was really good and a decent qb and rb and D tackle, after they graduated it hasn't been much since. That was the last years we played them. 

I remember the 18' year it was a rain game and that receiver caught everything his way. We only beat them by a couple of tds but it was a closer game than the score showed. 

2 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

I have no clue. Guess the round ball has their attention more these days.

I want to say 18'/19' they had a D1 receiver that was really good and a decent qb and rb and D tackle, after they graduated it hasn't been much since. That was the last years we played them. 

I remember the 18' year it was a rain game and that receiver caught everything his way. We only beat them by a couple of tds but it was a closer game than the score showed. 

Should be a close game. Madison by 3. 

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, Eagleborn said:

Madison by 50…

if it was hoops. 

I'll agree to that. Once our best hoops player graduated a couple of years ago. We aren't even close to being good. 

Guest Tiger03lb
58 minutes ago, MHS77 said:

I think our JV would hold its own

They probably could this year. Gonna be fun the next couple of years with them coming up. #6 is gonna be a great backers and fast and will actually be another option at rb or a scat back. 

There's a dline men that looks like he'll be good too, could see him going at end next year on varsity possibly too.