New Waverly vs. Harmony Bi-District

HeatTested

New Waverly vs. Harmony   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

Harmony was impressive last night vs Dangerfield. I had seen them play early in the season and they are much improved. 

Their QB/FS went down on the 3rd drive of the game and they lost their starting RB in the 2nd quarter. They’ll need to get those two back to keep the offense from being very one dimensional. 

Id love to see this matchup but it’ll probably be too far for me to attend unless it’s a Saturday game. 

So where and when is this game????

17 hours ago, OleMoe said:

Watched New Waverly against Newton tonight and they have a good team. They were at one point 13 points up on Newton. Their receivers and QB are good. These guys may surprise some folks. I'm taking them in this game.

Then Newton opened up.....😂🤣😂🤣

1 hour ago, SAPACK1 said:

NW has a really good athletic QB that can pass and a very good WR....  Harmony better be able to get to the QB.

Theyre front 7 is Big and physical and got some good pressures on our QB but their secondary is suspect imo. Even with us having a rough night passing ( just alot of bad throws ) bad completion percentage. They fear speed outside. They give way to much cushion. With their QB in concusion and their rb knee probably being out id assume. I have to give the edge to NW

1 hour ago, Rowebot said:

NW............... and probably not close.......... you score more points on newton than jasper and wos thats a big deal..................... yes they put up 80 but i think they are by far the best in region

By comparison, NW also scored 34 & 35 on Warren and Anderson-Shiro…

43 minutes ago, villagegenius said:

By comparison, NW also scored 34 & 35 on Warren and Anderson-Shiro…

To be fair Hemphill didn’t score against Newton. Best player on the field was out majority of both the Warren and AS game. Warren was 34-0 first quarter.