New Waverly vs. Harmony Bi-District

HeatTested

New Waverly vs. Harmony   

44 members have voted

1. 1. Bi-District

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Newton beat them 81 to 34......🤣😂

Well, I realize that.  But NW came out hot early and no other team has put up 30 points on Newton.  NW always runs out of gas, and Newton has got like 50 guys and they stay fresh.  The blowout was inevitable, but NW played them tough for awhile.  

I have a friend at Newton on staff, And he swears they’ll be seeing NW again. (Which I guess is good for Newton). He said they just got gassed due to depth. Newtons OL may be the BEST in 1-4A AND they play ZER0 defense. 
he said that was the difference in the game because they have athletes out wide and the best defensive front 7 that they’ve played so far. 81 points is tough though. 

32 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

Haven’t heard anything good or bad regarding his availability this week. Was told over the weekend that he tried to get back in the game vs Dangerfield but coach and trainer held him out. 

if he doesnt play this gaem will not be close at all............................. 

4 minutes ago, JustAFan11 said:

He’s practicing, I think the RB is questionable. 

the rb is done i believe...................... dfield people i talked to said the qb was almost like a tua situation............ stumbled around on the  next play............. just fell out on s spritn out pass or something......................... hope he is ok..............

• Like 1