Hooks vs Troup - Bi-District

CaptHook

Hooks vs Troup  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who Advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2022 at 01:00 AM

2 hours ago, Cannon85 said:

I would say 3 weeks at the least. Not saying Hooks can't be upset in the first 2, but round 3 is were I see us.

I think it has been 16ish years since the 3rd round. Not saying they cannot but I think history is against them.

Looking like a chance for rain in the beautiful Ore City area around game time tomorrow.

40 minutes ago, RonChee said:

I think it has been 16ish years since the 3rd round. Not saying they cannot but I think history is against them.

Looking like a chance for rain in the beautiful Ore City area around game time tomorrow.

History is against us? That is one of the stupidest comments ever. What does history have to do with today? 

1 hour ago, RonChee said:

Rain didn't hurt us against dekalb. 

22 hours ago, hornetblue said:

History is against us? That is one of the stupidest comments ever. What does history have to do with today? 

Nothing. You are exactly correct. I apologize. I have forgotten all of those state championships HKS has won.

9 minutes ago, RonChee said:

Nothing. You are exactly correct. I apologize. I have forgotten all of those state championships HKS has won.

If you have seen Hooks play this year you can tell this team is different than those in the past. I haven't seen a Hooks team this physical in about 20 years.