BI DISTRICT: Tatum vs Mount Vernon

Eagle8

Tatum vs MV  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it?

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Eagles17 said:

I know but you don’t think they’ve seen how bad tatums deep coverage is and they aren’t gonna try to take advantage of that?

No. From what I’ve seen they don’t have anyone who can hit the deep ball.   They might try but it won’t happen with any consistency. They are going to make y’all tackle McGill and if you do you’ll win. 

7 minutes ago, Eagles17 said:

Good enough to make the playoffs

True but I’d say it had to do more with the offense scoring a ton of points. Also helped that GW, Sabine, and WO we’re in the district as well. The Atlanta win was impressive though. Not surprised y’all won but definitely thought it would be closer. 

7 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

I wasn’t real impressed with yalls district winner 👀

touche, we had em down by 17 just didnt finish. take it for what its worth on who really was the best team. water under the bridge at this point. maybe yall are just better than you really thought. 

Just now, chevyman said:

touche, we had em down by 17 just didnt finish. take it for what its worth on who really was the best team. water under the bridge at this point. maybe yall are just better than you really thought. 

No that’s not it 😂 maybe none of us are any good 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eagles17 said:

I know but you don’t think they’ve seen how bad tatums deep coverage is and they aren’t gonna try to take advantage of that?

Sir, I wish we could take advantage of that. It will be run heavy, few swing passes to the flats, and throw it deep on 3rd and long and hope for a PI if I’m being honest. 

37 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Sir, I wish we could take advantage of that. It will be run heavy, few swing passes to the flats, and throw it deep on 3rd and long and hope for a PI if I’m being honest. 

I hope the MV team that plays hard and smart shows up tonight and not the MV team that played Potts. Just hope it's a good game with no injuries. This weather is going to be brutal!!! Sure glad yall are streaming it, I'm to old to be sitting inthe cold rain!!!!

4 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

I hope the MV team that plays hard and smart shows up tonight and not the MV team that played Potts. Just hope it's a good game with no injuries. This weather is going to be brutal!!! Sure glad yall are streaming it, I'm to old to be sitting inthe cold rain!!!!

I’ll be sitting in it. Wouldn’t miss it.